Plans for Easter! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-10-2004, 08:28 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
Plans for Easter!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter! Everyone will be here after church to get pictures taken and hunt for baskets--well, if the Bunny brings them one, that is. Later we'll have the house full of children and adults again for a ham dinner. Then one of the little ones has a birthday party, so I think the kitties will be hiding. All they have to hear is one running child or one baby crying and we won't see them the rest of the day! What are your plans for tomorrow?

p.s. I have it straight from the Bunny's mouth that he will leave candy for everyone at my house.

Jeanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-10-2004, 10:20 PM

I get to go to my grandmothers and have my fiance set up her wireless connection, then we go to his parents to have easter dinner.. In the afternoon. I haven't figured that out yet. Then I spend the day hiding from the camera.. I hate cameras to the extent that I'll cry if someone takes a picture or have a panic attack and go beserk! Apartently, his mother attempts all the time and doesn't care for my reaction. SHe doesn't get it and tries to sneak them(never worked) which irritiates me have to death.

Then I get mashed potatoes because I don't like anything she fixes(i hate ham), and then I get one of my favorite deserts, PECAN PIE! Yum!

I'm just a little upset that I can't spend hollidays with my family.. Not that it really matters, he just never really thinks of it.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-10-2004, 10:32 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
It's so hard when you aren't with your family on special days. Of course, it's only fair to trade holidays with the inlaws, but that doesn't mean giving up your own family traditions. I hope you enjoy your day anyway, and please discuss your feelings with your fiance!

Jeanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-10-2004, 10:52 PM

My fiancé and I will be going to my parents for Easter. My grandmother is coming up from Florida, a couple of my aunts, uncles and cousins will be stopping in and we are having a HUGE feast!!!
My mom is roasting a chicken, making greens beans, mashed patatoes & gravy, home made mac & cheese, yeast rolls, cream style corn, yams, and carmel cheese cake... mmmmm...Mom's home cooking
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-11-2004, 03:06 AM

see, thats the great thing with having a jewish boyfriend. we do the jewish stuff with his family, and the other stuff with mine. the only time we have a problem is thanksgiving.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-11-2004, 10:19 AM
Premier Cat

No plans for me today, just sit around and do homework and watch some movies and of course surf catforum!
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-11-2004, 11:37 PM
Cool Cat

Well, it's already over but I went home with my fiance for the weekend. The kitties got left with a kitty sitter coming on Saturday (which went fine, I called her after she saw them and she said they came right up to her and were acting pretty frisky. )
We did wedding stuff over the weekend (talked to pastor about order of service, I did a hair run through, talked to someone about chocolate bar favors and talked briefly to organist). Then today we went to church and went to his house for ham lunch. It was pretty nice and all of us (me, fiance, fiance's sister and fiance's cousin) all got Easter baskets. We joked about hunting for eggs out in the rain if they had hid them. Then I traded candy with his 26 year old cousin..hehe. Yeah, they are "between generations" right now to have young kids to hunt for eggs, so we reap the benefits.
I also brought back strawberries picked from a field about 30 minutes away from town (very sweet and good), saw some azaleas blooming in the yard and wildflowers on the road, including bluebonnets. Got some great photos I'll have to post but none of bluebonnets unfortunately.

Shannon
Loving her cat Stormy and missing her angel cat Justin 1-13-09
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-13-2004, 10:04 PM

i got a smiley for easter. [upper lip frenulum piercing]
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-14-2004, 02:02 AM

i went to target today and bought a bunch of super cheap easter candy, since the easter bunny forgot about me.

kristy- had to find that piercing on google. never seen it before. fun! but i think it would bug the crap out of me, clicking on my teeth all the time.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-14-2004, 12:03 PM

cool, i got a barbell in it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page