Apartment found! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-14-2004, 02:18 PM Thread Starter

Apartment found!

on 3 days of searching, we actually found a great apartment! I thought it would take so much longer than 3 days, but it didn't..!

Apartment Guide
and better pics of the apartment here..
Morgan Properties

Heres a pic of the floor plan we got (minus fireplace)

They have 2 swans, intercom access, and loves pets! They allow BIG dogs so I plan to see many different breeds in their 'Agility Course'! My dog is small, but I like variety breeds It's gonna be great. And it's cheaper than this one, with tons more features! I'm shocked that this place gets as much as they do for what little community features it has.. This place has 1 small pool, thats it. The new place has
  • Dog Agility Track
    Intercom access entryways
    Free 24-hour tanning booth
    Large dog accepted
    Carports and garages available
    Heated pool
    Tennis,volleyball and basketball courts
    Free video movie library
    24 hour Business Center
    Fitness Center
    Laundry Facility
    Emegency Maintence

Compare that to just a pool in an overpriced apartment.. I'm happy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-14-2004, 04:25 PM

Wow! That type of apartment complex would never happen in Manhattan. There are 20,000 college students to paid the raised rents and put up crappy places to live.

What a wonderful place... Congrats!
post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-14-2004, 08:04 PM
Premier Cat

Im happy you found a better place to move into. I know its hard looking around for the perfect apt. and its gets so tiring. I like the lake in the picture, it looks really calming....

Btw, what is a swan? I haven't heard that terminology before....I probably know what is though...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-14-2004, 08:09 PM
Cat Addict

It's so cheap! You have to be kidding! It's around 833 CAD for 2 bedrooms and 2 bathroom! No way! I can't belive it! In Toronto, you pay over 1000 CAD for 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. I moved outside of Toronto (50km) few months ago and I'm paying around 850 for 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. Is it everywhere in US so cheap? The pictures looks so beautiful. Oh man, I can't belive it!

CONGRATULATIONS! Looks fantastic!

-eva-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-14-2004, 08:10 PM
Cat Addict

All these are included in the price of the rent???? :

Dog Agility Track
Intercom access entryways
Free 24-hour tanning booth
Large dog accepted
Carports and garages available
Heated pool
Tennis,volleyball and basketball courts
Free video movie library
24 hour Business Center
Fitness Center
Laundry Facility
Emegency Maintence

-eva-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-14-2004, 08:19 PM Thread Starter

sentimental girl: yes, except u pay extra for the garage, but all of that for only 645. Price searching really cut the apartments to 1/4, as no one is cheap anymore! We're lucky to find one as cheap in our area. However.. In my hometown, you could get a 2 bedroom, 1 bath for 400. with no features
post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-14-2004, 08:25 PM
Senior Cat

Congratulations, Emily! It looks like a very nice floor plan and the pictures of the community are appealing, too. It appears to be a very nice community. I hope you will like it there.

Peace,
Mike

ForJazz did it!
post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-14-2004, 08:58 PM
Cat Addict

Wow! I think I will be moving to Ohio soon!

-eva-

post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-14-2004, 09:02 PM
Cool Cat

Holy cow I am jealous. We can't find a one bedroom for $600 even. Now granted, we need a short term lease and that jacks up the price, but still...

Shannon
Loving her cat Stormy and missing her angel cat Justin 1-13-09
post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-14-2004, 09:27 PM Thread Starter

We'll find out by Friday if we're accepted, I can't wait yet I'm nervous at the same time. I have an appointment Friday and won't be home til around 1, I'm afraid I'll miss their call. Thank God for caller ID and answering machines!

We walked around the back, near the pond. They had little bags to pick up after your dog. When we got around where our sliding door will be, it was clear not many people used it. I'll have to do some pooper-scoopers if we get it. Not that the grass part is OURS, but still! It is illegal to not pick up after your dog, and I don't need to go stepping in it. And it's hard to tell what's "small dog" and "duck" sometimes, lol.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page