recent trolls - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-16-2004, 03:35 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

recent trolls

sorry about the recent trolls everyone. they are one of the unavoidable parts of a forum. they are just like a bad child craving attention.

Visit The Animal Rescue Site at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
feed an abandoned or abused animal.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-16-2004, 04:33 PM

it's ok...not your fault. They are annoying.......but it's just so funny to think that people have the time to do that kind of thing.
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-16-2004, 04:35 PM

argh...i'm dealing with a troll on my hum message board today. these people really irritate me.

back to your bridges, troll people!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-16-2004, 04:56 PM
Cat Addict

The bigger and more popular this board becomes, only means more trolls. It's a fact of life, but a small price to pay for such cool forums.

A cat forum probably seems like an easy target for some of them too, lol. Oh well!
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-16-2004, 05:06 PM

Don't worry Catman, you are doing a great job!
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-16-2004, 08:52 PM

sorry if I get moody catman on my topic(new apartment..help).. They are new members, and insulted me... You may delete it if you want
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-16-2004, 10:38 PM

I think we all got used to ignoring them and reporting them right away. Sometimes I wish I could talk them into not being so rude ..but it is more difficult to do so on the internet. I just hope they are not harming any animals ..but some things we simply cannot prevent from happening .

Well, I just wanted to reassure you that there is no harm done from the trolls' part
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-17-2004, 07:12 AM
Cat Addict

well at least they've been harmless, kinda amusing actually. It's not like they goatse'd place or anything. (please don't ask) Hopefully it won't get to the point where every n00b is a suspected troll.

Fine job catman, no need to apologize tho, it's not your fault.

-steve

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-17-2004, 01:30 PM
Senior Cat

I think that catman did an excellent and timely job in handling the offensive posts. We just need to remember that if we respond to the trolls, it validates their very existence on this forum. Don't let people that don't even know you push your "hot buttons". If it looks like bait and smells like bait, then it probably is bait. Don't rise to it. Because you are better than that.

Have I mentioned how much I enjoy this forum and all of you? Lately, I mean... =_

Peace,
Mike

ForJazz did it!
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-17-2004, 02:29 PM
Premier Cat

You recently asked about anyone who wants to be a mod and got them to fill in a form...... i expect many of us did, such as myself- maybe it is worth actually taking that further than asking us if we want to be and no one hearing anything since, would be helpful to have more mods when you guys are so busy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page