Tom Cruise - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-17-2004, 11:26 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Tom Cruise

I just love the guy! He's a good actor, smart, funny, handsome, etc. He is the total package!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-18-2004, 01:15 PM
Premier Cat

Indeed he is, everyone loves Tom Cruise, even my mom! Hehe, love his movies too......
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-18-2004, 02:31 PM

ugh, i hate tom cruise.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-18-2004, 04:29 PM
Cat Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by faile
ugh, i hate tom cruise.
ditto!
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-18-2004, 04:44 PM
Premier Cat

over rated
sorry but i hate all these famous "hunks" they think they are gods gift and treat people like crap
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-18-2004, 04:58 PM

I have no 'crush' on any actor. They're all the same to me.
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-18-2004, 11:16 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalensia
over rated
sorry but i hate all these famous "hunks" they think they are gods gift and treat people like crap
Excuse me , Tom is just not like that. He helps people & is generous & that is more I can say about other actors . He doesn't think that he is a god. He is very humble. If you don't know anything about him then you shouldn't say that. Thanx Kim for agreeing w/ me. Are you on any of his forums? Are any of you males saying that you hate him? It seems like its more of the male population that hate him because he has everything & they can't compete, lol!
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-19-2004, 01:29 AM
Cat Addict

I dislike him because I think his acting skills are subpar. His roles have never impressed me and I think he's the type of actor that does well when he's surrounded by good actors. I'm not trying to offend, we're all entitled to an opinion, right?

I'm not worried about having to compete with him; I have the girl of my dreams. :)
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-19-2004, 01:46 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Have you seen Jerry Maguire, Magnolia, Born on the Fourth of July or The Last Samurai to judge him like that? Those are his best films IMO. That's great that you have the girl of your dreams, but what does she think of him & tell the truth? A lot of men do not like him. Only a couple I know do & females like him because of his looks & talent combined. Ok, his not the best of the best. But you got to judge him on his talent & not looks alone. Remember that saying, never judge a book by its cover. Ok, you do have the right to your opinion, but you should see his movies in order to judge him.
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-19-2004, 02:07 AM

i think he's a terrible actor, unless he's playing an a-hole character. then he does okay. he seems, to me, to be full of himself. he has a cockiness about him that puts me off. just my opinion. btw, i'm female.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page