Ok, so right now i have-
4 female cats
1 male cat
2 female rabbits
1 male rabbit
3 female guinea pigs
1 male guinea pig
tropical fish

so why am i going to see a breeder on friday about some himalayian guinea pigs!?!?!
am i crazy!?!??

When i get them ill post pics, im only planning on two, but my boyfriend has already braught more wood home to make runs in the shed....
Annnnnnd it was actually his idea to get some himis after he saw them, so he cant blame me!

oooooooooh im so excited!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-05-2004, 04:20 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
You aren't as crazy as I used to be, Zalensia, when I had my menagerie! As long as my husband didn't mind, it was my house, my hobbies, and noone else's business! I had so many animals the kids thought I'd soon start a business! Actually, we had three collies, and they were able to see 5 yards, so we did have to bring them in when they barked. That's just being a good neighbor.

Jeanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-05-2004, 08:12 PM
Premier Cat

Gee, I don't see a problem.
My husband wouldn't put up with it, but left to myself I would have a regular zoo.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-06-2004, 01:30 PM
Premier Cat

If my husband hadn't liked animals, I don't know if I would have married him!

Jeanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-06-2004, 03:05 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

ooooooh i just got home from seeing them. It was amazing, that lady must have had at least 60 guinea pigs, she has himis, dutches, crested abbis, allsorts!
Well i reserved one sow, this litter had 1 sow 1 boar, she has 2 more litters due anytime now, they are huge! knowly my luck it will be an entire boar litter!

She was fantastic with educating me about breeding and showing them, i seriously want to show them, she is traveling around the uk going to 9 shows in the next 3 months, from their she is getting me a boar from a different gene pool, she knows exactly what to look for!
she was soooooooo much help, showed me all the points, i didnt realise depending on the time of year it effects their colours and allsorts!
She is going to the royal cornwall show this year, so hopefully i will see her there!
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-06-2004, 07:53 PM
Premier Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanie
Oh Jeanie, same here!! It's not that my husband doesn't like animals. We have the cat and the aquarium and have had multiple gerbil, hamsters etc...though the years. When we got Velvet he actually wanted two cats. ( I should have listened!). I would just have such a zoo if left to my own, my husband is a little more realistic that I.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-06-2004, 09:30 PM
Premier Cat

That's because we ARE crazy cat ladies. I worry about all of the animals. I have dreams that they are hungry and dying and I am trying to feed them all. It's a recurring dream. Hmmm, might start a thread about that!

Jeanie

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-09-2004, 09:45 PM
Premier Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanie
Oh Jeanie, same here!! It's not that my husband doesn't like animals. We have the cat and the aquarium and have had multiple gerbil, hamsters etc...though the years. When we got Velvet he actually wanted two cats. ( I should have listened!). I would just have such a zoo if left to my own, my husband is a little more realistic that I.
Kinda sounds like my bf except minus the gerbils and hamster part. He used to not really like animals but I really wanted pets and he suggested to get 2 cats so they won't be lonely. I wouldn't talk about them all the time if he didn't initiate some of conversations himself, always talking about something cute they did
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-09-2004, 10:57 PM

Animal improve our lives so much ...I wish more people realized that and treat them with respect. I can only imagine how your household looks like - lots of fun. AS long as you have time and money so you can take care of them I don't see why not keep them ..because we can all see that there is plenty of love in your heart for all of them and then some

ps: have you received the *smiley* t-shirt yet?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page