I'm not going to be on much for a while... - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-07-2004, 08:22 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

I'm not going to be on much for a while...

I've been gone at school for a few days and didn't get a chance to check the forum while I was there, but I scanned through it tonight. My school is a boarding school and though I'm a day student I stay several times a week. So I'll have to seriously limit my Cat Forum time, especially because I'm taking 3 AP classes this year (yes, I know, I'm insane to do this to myself sophomore year in high school). So anyway, I'll get on as much as I can, but it's not going to be as much as I have been able to this summer.

I don't understand WHY no low-cost spay/neuter programs include bunnies! You can read about my rabbit situation in the animal room in this thread: https://www.catforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=8528 but here's an update: It's a new school year and we now have 7 unspayed females and two unneutered males. And two neutered males (mine). Now here's the awful news: we're going to have another litter. One of the rabbits was thought to be a girl, and living with another girl rabbit, but it turns out it's a male (and the other is definitely a female, because she had babies last year). So we're going to have YET ANOTHER litter. This is getting out of control. So we're now doing fundraisers at the school to help pay for the spaying and neutering of ALL of the rabbits. The problem is it will be over $1000, and no one has the money for fixing their own bunnies. And the fundraising won't get that much money. I know I can't help with others' rabbits - I just paid $150 for one of mine to get fixed. If ANYONE knows of a low-cost rabbit spay or neuter place in Northern Virginia, PLEASE let me know. (Sorry about the rant, but I just can't stand the thought of MORE baby bunnies... though they will be really really cute - i'll post pictures of course - but it's certainly not a good thing...)

-Jill

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

By ForJazz

"As every cat owner knows, nobody owns a cat." - Ellen Perry Berkeley
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-08-2004, 12:12 PM
Cat Addict

Take care of the school stuff first. We'll be around.

See ya soon.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-12-2004, 08:47 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
By all means, check it when you can!

Jeanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-26-2004, 02:29 AM
Kitten

Send a message via AIM to coolcatz23
Hi!

Hey Jill!! Its Christina---your roomie!! Everyone should read all of your posts cuz you are the biggest cat lover i know!!! See you at school!! [/img]
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-26-2004, 02:32 AM
Cat Addict

We'll miss you, Jill
Hope to see you soon

explore, doubt and discover for yourself what is the truth.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page