Litter box liners (thanks, AddFran!) - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-20-2004, 11:23 AM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Litter box liners (thanks, AddFran!)

In an earlier thread about the Littermaid, AddFran suggested Tidy Cat litter box liners. I had always liked the idea of them but Stephen always poked dozens of holes in the Vanness brand liners - which defeats the purpose of the easy-clean method!

I finally tried the Tidy Cats liners, and they rock! They are plenty big so there is no stretching. They do not have drawstrings but it really isn't necessary to have them since these liners fit over the entire tray. You just reverse the bag and dump throw the whole thing away.

Thanks for the recommendation, AddFran. I definitely wanted to pass this on to everyone else!

Tina

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-20-2004, 11:46 AM
Cat Addict

Ok, I remember the thread and the recommendation too. I'm going to look for them next time I'm at the petstore.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-20-2004, 11:59 AM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

The pet stores here only carried Vanness. I found mine at Dillon's (a food store chain in the MidWest)... just in case you have trouble finding them.

Tina

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-20-2004, 12:08 PM
Cat Addict

If I recall, a while back I saw my mom using the Tidy Cat liners. (her cats are declawed though ) If I don't see them at my pet store I'll ask her where she got them.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-20-2004, 01:08 PM
Cat Addict

I just got a really interesting box liner in my box of Arm & Hammer litter. It's like a diaper for the litter box. I really like it!

http://www.petfooddirect.com/store/p...V7HP968D9N2W9D

There's adhesive all the way around so you wrap the edges around the lip of the box and it sticks there.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-21-2004, 01:53 PM
Senior Cat

Will have to give some of these idea's a try...anything to make that job easier and streamline....

Touch gently the Life Of your fellow man
For the human heart Shapes as easily As clay upon The potter's wheel
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-17-2004, 07:58 PM
Premier Cat

I just saw this post. Finally! It's pretty old.

I'm so glad someone else has experienced these box liners. It's been a long time since I posted about them and I'm still standing behind them 100%. They are the best, thickest and most durable litter box liners I've found so far. They make clean up soooo easy.

If any of you have given up on litter box liners because they tear, etc. - you should really try the Tidy Cats brand...they're great!

Boy that sounded a little "Tony the Tiger" didn't it??

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page