Not again.... - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-23-2004, 11:35 AM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Send a message via AIM to Ta3339
Not again....

Can you believe this???

In case you don't know.. we are right on the coast... directly between the 8 am sunday and 8 am monday... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

EDIT... Now the eye us covering my town!!!!!!!

We aren't going anywhere.. we will ride this one out like Charley.. Hopefully we will get the webcam set up again!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-23-2004, 11:47 AM
Cool Cat

Send a message via AIM to violina23
What unbelievably bad luck!

I was born in Florida (suburban Miami), but my family was lucky and only had a few "close calls" with hurricanes hitting while we were there. But then we moved and 6 years later Andrew totally nailed where we used to live.

Hopefully all will be well. So many people in Haiti got killed thanks to jeanne, so be careful!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-23-2004, 03:00 PM
Senior Cat

We just bought our house in Upstate NY in May. The people we bought the house from wanted to move out of the area because they were tired with the blizzards and "bad" weather. They moved to Daytona Beach. Boy, I bet they are wishing they didn't move after all!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-23-2004, 03:21 PM
Cool Cat

Send a message via AIM to violina23
Hey, I went to school in upstate new york! It can get pretty nasty! It may not knock DOWN your house, but it is very common to be stranded in it for long periods of time (which was a big reason why I decided to live on campus all four years at Binghamton, which didn't even have the worst weather of upstate NY)

But yeah, hurricanes are still a lot worse. At least after a blizzard, you still HAVE a house!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-23-2004, 10:51 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Send a message via AIM to Ta3339
how funny.. i lived in Upstate NY for 23 years.. we moved because of the weather.... and i still would rather have this than any snow storm, or ice storm. At least i get to stay warm.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page