Very Annoyed - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-24-2004, 01:47 PM Thread Starter
Cat

Very Annoyed

Sorry, but I really need to vent out my anger.
Yesterday, my two friends had an argument with eachother. I told my best mate I was staying out of this and not taking sides, and when my other mate asked what was up with her I said I didnt know. Then I get an email from my best friend today, saying that she doesn't care whether or not I like her anymore and how I betrayed her because she invited me round to see her neice, and then I just side with my other friend. I email back asking what's up, and she says that my other friend told her I was being horrible to her behind her back! Now she's gone off the net so I can't tell her it's not true!
I am very angry at both of them, my best friend because she assumes that I have just gone and talked about her behind her back, and my friend for telling her I had!
And now I'm feeling very bad, because she is my best friend, and I hate it when we have an argument!
Help me, what should I do?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

By ForJazz. Thank You!

In Loving Memory Of
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sheba & Rosie (My Precious Girls)
Belfi (Who Never Got A Proper Chance At Life)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-24-2004, 02:02 PM
Cool Cat

Send a message via AIM to violina23
Sounds like everyone is blowing off steam and needs to calm down. Hopefully in a day or two, people will catch their breath and you can clear things up with the truth.

I know how much situations like that suck: Nothing bothers me more than when people think bad things about me that aren't true. I know I shouldn't care so much what people think, but when it's so wrong, you can't help but get upset.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-24-2004, 03:11 PM
Senior Cat

Ooh not a nice situation. I'd wait till they calm down and speak to both of them. That was pretty nasty of your friend to make up lies. I'd say you need to speak to her about that. It must be awful for you becasue I hate people not being happy.

Claire x
There are many intelligent species in the universe. They are all owned by cats!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-25-2004, 01:06 AM
Senior Cat

Sounds like what's happened to me recently. =/ I would wait it out and try to talk to them seperatly. I also hate to say it - but the girl that made up all that stuff about you - isn't much of a friend... but I can't tell you what to do with her - just be aware of what she says or does from now on.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-25-2004, 01:16 AM
Cat

I agree...the person who made up that stuff isn't much of a friend...but maybe it is just a misunderstanding. I think you just need to talk to your best friend and make sure she knows that you never said anything bad about her. I hope it all works out!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page