What to do? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-03-2004, 10:42 AM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

What to do?

I need to talk about this one guys. Pete and I have always been invited by my relative in Ohio to go out there to live. Pete would go at the drop of a hat and I did love it when we visited. There does seem to be more and more reasons for us to go except I'm too chicken. Pete says the only thing keeping him here is me, he will be where I want to be. I know this is sweet but it makes me feel guilty that I'm holding him back. He was offered job opportunities there which make a lot more money than he does now. How do you make a decision as huge as this? I could still teach but I guess I am too used to my family all being in the same town. His family don't live as close to us and he doesn't speak to a lot of them. It would solve a lot of our problems but is it a case of the grass is greener? I don't really expect answers to this, just nice to talk to people who don't judge

Claire x
There are many intelligent species in the universe. They are all owned by cats!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-03-2004, 11:05 AM
Sol
Cool Cat

You need to do what's best for the both of you and no one else but the two of you know what that is.

My boyfriend moved 500 kilometres to live with me and by doing this he threw away a huge chance to start a 3D-animation studio. To built up a company with a friend.

Later on he figured out he should study so he applied to a college 1000 kilometres away and were accepted, of course. This time I followed him. Would I rather have stayed at home close to my family? First I thought so, but today I don't regret moving at all.

What I'm trying to say is that it's all about giving and receiving, sacrificing and gaining.

You need to figure out what's best for the two of you.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-04-2004, 01:35 AM
Senior Cat

Per the hubby former native of OH - Ohio: dreary in winter time. Hot and muggy in the summer. The economy is not that great. Mostly blue collar.

~R

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~a beautiful creation by ForJazz
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page