anyone having trouble with hotmail? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-03-2004, 09:08 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Send a message via AIM to OsnobunnieO
anyone having trouble with hotmail?

this is the second computer problem I've been having lately (the other is the AIM virus in another thread)...

I've got a hotmail account. Basically, I don't get personal emails (so sad ) but I use it for everything. Online purchases, updates on my cell bill and credit card bills, and of course (most importantly) the cat forum replies to topics!! haha...

Anyway, lately whenever I get onto my hotmail account, I'll open an email, and click on the link (any links... to the cat forum thread, to a website, to my statements, etc) and they all do the "you've become idle, go back and reload the page" or whatever. ALL of them do it. Half the time the only way to get them to open is to go back and reread them later in the day, then the links work. None of the new ones do though.

Secondly, all day I haven't been able to sign onto my account. I put in my password, and a blank scree comes up. It says its done loading on the bottom but there's nothing there. I'd blame my interent connection, but I haven't had any other problems, just with hotmail.

Anyone else notice its been screwy or does it just hate me?

Jessie

"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-04-2004, 09:54 AM
Cool Cat

Send a message via AIM to violina23
All I know is I have a friend who has hotmail, and I send her an e-mail from my optonline.net account, but she never gets them! It's so frustrating.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-04-2004, 10:28 AM
Senior Cat

Yeah it was doing that to me too, no matter what I clicked it said I must be signed in! So i'd sign in and it would do it again! It was REALLY irritating when it would 'eat' my emails that i'd spent ten minutes typing out
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-04-2004, 11:56 AM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Send a message via AIM to OsnobunnieO
well, I decided to try logging of my windows session and going under my mom's (we have three "user profiles" or whatever on my computer) and I can actually sign in and read mail under hers! I can't figure it out. About half the emails are still doing the idle message though.

Hmph.

Jessie

"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast."
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 01:37 AM
Cat

My little brother is always watching this G4 tv or something like that and the were talking about hotmail having A lot of problems so maybe that has something to do with it!! And my grandpa was telling me that they were talking about it on the radio about hot mail having problems I have haotmail and sbc so I really never check my hot mail but I no they are having a lot of problems!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
By ForJazz
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page