I told off Patricks bosses son... - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-07-2004, 06:23 AM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

I told off Patricks bosses son...

When I got home from work I was greeted by the entire house in disarray looking like a hurricane went through. I raced up to the bedroom to find Patrick taking everything out of the closet and the bedroom covered in stuff. I knew he had been wanting to clean out the huge closet so I figured he was reorganizing everything. When he saw me he explained that Envy was missing and had been for over 2 hours. So of course I freaked out, especially when I remembered I had left one of the levered windows open to air the room out(second story room). Then he explained that he had been on the phone with a client earlier when his bosses 16 yr old son had locked himself in one of the conference rooms with Envy and was chasing her around and she was so scared she kept running right into the walls.

Patrick got off the phone, stormed into the room and yelled "Don't f*** with my cat!!!" Envy ran out of the room and that was the last he had seen of her. He said he thought she had run upstairs to our bedroom, but that his bosses younger son had come in shortly after that and left the door open.

So now i'm p*ssed off and frantic and calling for Envy and looking outside, inside, everywhere yelling her name, praying she would be ok or if she wasn't that some kind stranger had found her and taken her to a vet. Finally after ten minutes I go upstairs to start calling vets and Envy walks in calm as you please to the bedroom. So now that I wasn't scared anymore I was TICKED. How DARE that kid scare my cat?! He's frikkin lucky shes as gentle as she is or he would have torn his face off!

I saw him the next day, and told him if he ever so much as looks at Envy wrong again I was going to tell his mother and father (a fate worse than death for this teenager, his parents 'discipline' for serious infractions include making him wear a fluffy pink jacket with hearts on it and taking him to the mall and make him walk around with them, while whenever they pass a group of teens they start talking baby-talk to him and calling him their "ickypoo schnookums" He has never repeated a bad behavior he was punished for, and usually he's a pretty good kid, I have no idea what got into him.

And for those who might be even a little concerned for his mental health after his punishment, he readily agrees he deserved it each and every time and that it definately has a much more lasting impression than being grounded.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-07-2004, 07:04 AM
Kitten

That is awful! I am with you...I would by far be more worried about my cats mental health after such an incident than whatever punishment might do to this punk. Some people can be so cruel and just don't think (or sadly, care) when it comes to animals. I am glad to hear that Envy seems ok.

Sarah
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-07-2004, 10:13 AM
Cat Addict

Send a message via AIM to jessamica8
I agree it's terrible too That kind of treatment can have lasting effects on animals. Anyway, I think the punishment sounds pretty funny. Must be humiliating for a teenager! I wouldn't do it to a younger child, but a sixteen year old is capable of logical and abstract reasoning, and i am sure his mental health doesn't suffer too much of a blow, just his pride.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~ Jessica, Jax, Tilak & Harley~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-07-2004, 12:04 PM
Cat

Send a message via MSN to BlueAnimal Send a message via Yahoo to BlueAnimal
That's horrible! It's good to hear that things sounds like they are okay in the end. Hopefully, Envy could put that time behind her and be happy she is loved dearly. I'd have to agree that some people are just so cruel. I had friends over one day, months ago, and a good friend of mine had brought over this guy she liked, and he had a one of those laser pens. Well, needless to say, Kali was smart enough to hide and ignore it, but Tevy was fascinated by it. She chased her little heart out. That wouldn't have bothered me, but he didn't stop! Poor Tevy started panting and getting dizzy and he just sat there laughing. He even did it on the ceiling. I was getting pissed! I fell completely silent (like I do when my blood is boiling before I explode) and Katy knew this (my best friend.. not my other friend lol) and she told him to knock it off. Lucky for him, he did. I felt so sorry for poor Tevy though. Let's just say I felt like shoving that thing somewhere where he wouldn't enjoy.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-07-2004, 05:28 PM
Sam
Tom Cat

Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Glad Envy is home. Some people huh?

Sam-
Mummy of Persians & Exotics.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I can't thank you enough forjazz!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page