Are you left-handed, right-handed, or ambidextrous? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
View Poll Results: Are you Right-Handed, Left-Handed, or Ambidextrous?
Right-Handed 19 67.86%
Left-Handed 6 21.43%
Ambidextrous 3 10.71%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-15-2004, 03:00 AM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Send a message via AIM to jessamica8
Are you left-handed, right-handed, or ambidextrous?

I'm a lefty ... and I'm always annoyed by the lack of left handed stuff. For instance, at my school library, all computers are set up right-handed ... when I asked them about left-handed mouse set-ups, they said "just pull it to the other side"; when I pointed out the buttons are reversed, they just looked at me and said "Sorry, we can't change that" Ughh, yes they can - it's very simple - they're just lazy!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~ Jessica, Jax, Tilak & Harley~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-15-2004, 03:21 AM
Senior Cat

I would say it comes down to plain ignorance and then it's plain laziness if they don't do anything about it in the public libraries or school systems.

Honestly I didn't even know!

~R

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~a beautiful creation by ForJazz
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-15-2004, 03:56 AM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Send a message via AIM to jessamica8
Well, ignorance that they don't have any set up, laziness because they wouldn't help me when I asked. I can't change it because I'd need an administrator password. They could change it in two seconds. It's as easy as going into the control panel. The guy clearly was more interested in the book he was reading than in my convience for the next two-hours I'd be researching there.

~ Jessica, Jax, Tilak & Harley~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-15-2004, 07:34 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to spacemonkey Send a message via Yahoo to spacemonkey
I'm right-handed, but my younger brother and sister are both left-handed. I know that sometimes my little bro can seem uncoordinated with buttons and stuff, but then I realize he's living as a lefty in a right-handed world.
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-15-2004, 08:52 AM
Senior Cat

I like this thread. I'm a wierd one. I eat, write, water ski ( slolam), and play racquetball left handed. Baseball, football, hockey and almost everything else I'm right handed. My dad is left handed and my mom was born left handed but went to catholic schools and they forced her to be right handed so that may have something to do with it.

Touch gently the Life Of your fellow man
For the human heart Shapes as easily As clay upon The potter's wheel
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-15-2004, 09:26 AM
Cat Addict

I'm a righty. I remember being in grade school and my friend Josh was left-handed. He had such a hard time with notebooks, scissors, etc. When we were allowed to write with pens, he'd have to curve his arm/hand/wrist around the spirals of the notebook and then write from "above" the lines to keep his hand from smearing the ink. Poor guy! I know they now have left-handers notebooks and such, which is great, but I'm sure there isn't enough done to accomodate left-handers.

Silly confession: I've always found it sexy if a guy was left-handed. Don't ask why; I don't even get it! I bartended through college and always made sure to chat with the guys who signed their tabs left-handed. LOL

Tina

post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-15-2004, 11:01 AM
Senior Cat

Send a message via AIM to spittles Send a message via MSN to spittles
I'm a lefty It is so weird, my dad and mom had five kids...4 girls and 1 boy. ALL the girls write left-handed and my parents and brother write right-handed.

Abhay

PLEASE SPAY/NEUTER YOUR PET

- click once a day and feed an animal!!!

- click once a day and help save an endangered animal!!!
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-15-2004, 11:16 AM
Cat Addict

I'm completely right-handed. I'd hate to lose my left hand, but it doesn't do much. That's probably why I play the guitar so badly.
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-15-2004, 11:56 AM
Senior Cat

Send a message via MSN to Maleke
I'm left handed

There really is nothing better than a weekend!
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-15-2004, 01:05 PM
Cool Cat

Right-handed all the way, even when i drive, I almost always hold the wheel with one hand, my right. My left hand is only here to help my type LOL...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page