My little presious is gone. - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-23-2004, 05:37 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

My little presious is gone.

The cat in my avatar has died. I am so very horribly sad at this moment that I all I can do is cry my eyes out. I miss her so very much. I had had her for over eleven years and she was the closest friend I had. Oh God I hurt so bad right now.

"Get off of my key board before... "
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-23-2004, 05:40 PM
Cat Addict

Send a message via AIM to jessamica8
Oh, I am so sorry for your loss. That is very sad news. My thoughts are with you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~ Jessica, Jax, Tilak & Harley~
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-23-2004, 05:55 PM
Senior Cat

I won't even pretend to know how badly you are hurting, right now. I hurt for you.

If it helps to talk about it, we are all here for you.

Cuimhnich. Remember. As long as you remember, she will always live in your heart.

Peace be with you,
Mike

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ForJazz did it!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-23-2004, 06:29 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Thank you for the kind words. I am feeling a bit better now that I have had a chance to talk to a few people about her passing.

She was put to sleep because she developed a blood clot that traveled to her hind quarter and cut off the circulation to her legs and tail. The moment she showed the symptoms, I knew, and rushed her to the vet. Last night she recovered from the problem and the vet gave her medication for an enlarged heart. The bill was $300.00 total. He said she would be fine but did not anticipate the blood clot issued. I stayed up with her till 5 a.m. before going to bed. I awoke at around noon to find her laying on her rug panting. I knew instantly that she was not doing well so I rushed her to the vet again.

This time the news as not good. They were semi apologitic over the mis-diagnoses, but what could they have done even if they had detected it last night.

I will just have to live with the loss and perhaps, God willing, I might be able to bring myself to adopting a new cat from the HS. It really does hurt to lose a friend of her calibar to something so unpredictable.

I wish I were better off finacially, perhaps I could have prevented this if I had had the funds to take her in every six months for a check up. But Gods will is a mystery and I will just have to accept what has happened as part of his greater master plan.

Thank you again for reading.

"Get off of my key board before... "
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-23-2004, 06:49 PM
Senior Cat

I know you must be feeling lost without her, but you did the best you could for her. And right now, she isn't panting because of medical issues, she is panting because she is romping with her new friends at The Bridge. She'll meet ye there, some fine day.

And by all means, let another kitty experience the love that you have to offer. You'll know when the time is right.

I just pray that you continue to talk this out and experience God's comfort renewing you in this time of transition.

Peace be with you,
Mike

ForJazz did it!
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-23-2004, 06:54 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
I'm so sorry you've lost your little friend. I know your heart is broken. Of course, I believe that this is not "good-bye", but "so long." My prayers are with you. God bless.

Jeanie

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-24-2004, 12:52 AM
MA
Senior Cat

I'm so sorry about the loss of your precious kitten. Ooooh boy do I know about that pain you are talking about. In time you will recover from that kind of pain. Remember the wonderful memories you had to put a smile on your face.

BOKAHA
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-24-2004, 01:40 AM
Cat Addict

Send a message via MSN to tanyuh
***big hugs***

I'm so sorry...

Try not to feel guilty. I know it is tough, but you did the best you could for her. Be glad that you were fortunate enough to spend 11 wonderful years in her presence, and know that she loved you.

Best wishes,
~tanya

"Good Kitty, Samhainy."
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-24-2004, 02:36 AM
Cool Cat

So sorry. I know one day I will feel the same pain when I lose one of my kitties but I hate to think of that.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-24-2004, 03:29 PM
Cat Addict

I am so sorry - you have tried so hard..at least she is not in pain. Sometimes I feel like it is the least I can ask for in such situations
May your baby rest in peace

explore, doubt and discover for yourself what is the truth.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page