bush 7 35.00%
kerry 10 50.00%
not voting 3 15.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-23-2004, 05:50 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

are you gonna vote?

I am wondering if the americans in here are planning to vote, and who for..Also, for you non-americans, do you feel that this upcoming election is important to the world, not just the US?

I´m watching this campaign with great interest, and I am full of hope that there might be a change for the better soon over there. I don´t know everything there is to know, but I think Kerry seems more genuine, more logical and not so power mad..Definitely the lesser of two evils.

any comments?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-23-2004, 05:58 PM
Senior Cat

I wasn't going to, but I feel it's an important step in my 'new' life to do so, since I never voted before. I think it will be good for me, and i'm voting for Kerry, i've never gotten over the impression that Bush is just a puppet being badly handled by his father.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-23-2004, 06:25 PM
Cat Addict

Before this post gets rolling, let me remind members that the polls are at a virtual dead heat. So when you say something very negative about a candidate you are probably offending half of the forum members here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-23-2004, 06:42 PM
Senior Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padunk
Before this post gets rolling, let me remind members that the polls are at a virtual dead heat. So when you say something very negative about a candidate you are probably offending half of the forum members here.
Always another angle, right Rob? Couldn't bring myself to snip your reminder out, since it needs repeating.

Luci, if you're really wondering how "non-Americans" (aka - the rest of the world) feel about the upcoming election, take a quick cruise through some "non-American" fora. Mr. Google is your friend. Fasten yer seatbelt before you go, because some o' those fora aren't as friendly as this one... (If you own a bullet-proof vest, PM me and I will give you the URL for a place you can ask that question.)

Darn tootin' I am going exercise my privilege to vote, but the last time I checked into it, my ballot is betwen me and the feller I am voting for. That will be why I didn't answer your wee poll.

Peace,
Mike

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ForJazz did it!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-25-2004, 09:09 AM
Cat Addict

I'm voting. I vote in every election from the local level to the federal level. Kerry gets my vote this year.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page