Are you a Vegetarian? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
View Poll Results: Are you a vegetarian?
Not a Vegetarian 22 61.11%
Vegetarian 6 16.67%
Strict Vegan 1 2.78%
Not a Vegetarian, but avoid certain meats 7 19.44%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-25-2004, 01:51 AM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Send a message via AIM to jessamica8
Are you a Vegetarian?

I've noticed a few vegetarians on here, and just wanted to get an idea of how many there are (percentage-wise). Please post as well as vote, so I know who's who! (I'm a very curious person, and I'd like to know a little more about you guys. )

I'm not, but I don't care for red meat much, and I hate sea food. Chicken is my vice, I'd probably be a vegetarian if I could ever give up chicken.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~ Jessica, Jax, Tilak & Harley~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-25-2004, 02:20 AM
Cat

I'm not a vegetarian bit I have tried to be several times unsuccesfully!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

By ForJazz. Thank You!

In Loving Memory Of

Sheba & Rosie (My Precious Girls)
Belfi (Who Never Got A Proper Chance At Life)
post #3 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-25-2004, 02:46 AM
Cat Addict

I used to be a Vegetarian (I ate dairies and eggs though). I had to start eating meat little by little after a year or so because my tests showed lack of important vitamins in my blood
I 've never been a fan of meat. My parents & family always had to beg me before I gave it up .
I love fruit and vegetables + dairy products so much. As I was telling Jessica - I love strong cheeses - such as Camembert, Rochefort ..etc or Swiss is so good - we call it Schweitzer in Romanian

I once talKed to my Sister-in-Law a bout - who is a Vegan. She has been so for more than 7 years. In the past year she did eat some cheese - because like me she loves it. She told me the sweetest thing - how she thanked the cows for the product of their work, labor and how grateful she was to them for that. She was upset she cheated - but she has not touched meat. She would eat if she got pregnant - and that is the safe thing to do in that situation.

explore, doubt and discover for yourself what is the truth.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-25-2004, 03:14 AM
Sam
Tom Cat

Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
I'm not a vegeterian.. just LOVE my meat! Pork is my fave.

Sam-
Mummy of Persians & Exotics.

I can't thank you enough forjazz!
post #5 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-25-2004, 03:51 AM
Cat

I've been a vegetarian for about 7 years now. I don't drink milk or eat eggs because I don't like either of them, but I do eat cheese because I like it. I don't eat cheese made with animal rennet though.
post #6 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-25-2004, 04:46 AM
Tom Cat

I was a vegetarian for 6 years when i lived in oregon...about 16 years ago. It was real easy and not to exspensive up there because everyone ate like that and then there were the co-ops and group gardens. Down here in the desert, it's so commerscialized and to exspensive. Plus nothing is very fresh unless you grow it yourself. I eat alot of fish and I do grow a small garden. Can't stand red meat and won't eat chicken cause of what they eat. Besides, I get creeped out with picking meat off the bone. Pulling the bone off in one piece from fish doesn't seem to bother me. Weird

It's easy to understand what cats want, just listen to what they say...MEeee NO
In loving memory of Bugs, forever I will miss.
post #7 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-25-2004, 05:09 AM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Send a message via AIM to jessamica8
Quote:
Originally Posted by myfamilia
I was a vegetarian for 6 years when i lived in oregon...about 16 years ago. It was real easy and not to exspensive up there because everyone ate like that and then there were the co-ops and group gardens. Down here in the desert, it's so commerscialized and to exspensive. Plus nothing is very fresh unless you grow it yourself. I eat alot of fish and I do grow a small garden. Can't stand red meat and won't eat chicken cause of what they eat. Besides, I get creeped out with picking meat off the bone. Pulling the bone off in one piece from fish doesn't seem to bother me. Weird
Don't know about what they eat, but ...
Ack! My one prob With chicken! If I can see a vein or gray to brown to black discoloration that indicates blood presence, I can't eat it. (On top of that, I only like white meat chicken!)

~ Jessica, Jax, Tilak & Harley~
post #8 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-25-2004, 10:34 AM
Senior Cat

Yes.
post #9 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-25-2004, 10:37 AM
Cat Addict

Not a vegetarian.
post #10 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-25-2004, 10:49 AM
Senior Cat

Send a message via MSN to 22Raiynee22 Send a message via Yahoo to 22Raiynee22
vegetarian

I'm not a vegetarian, i tryed once, wasn't successful When I was little i wanted to be a "meatetarian" (only eat meats) lol cuz i didn't like vegetables and my parents made me eat them lol

Rachelle Aka Raiyn

Fabulously made by ForJazz!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page