What color angel are you? -Quiz - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-30-2004, 10:45 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jessicat
What color angel are you? -Quiz

What color angel are you?
Just a fun quiz to take,if you get something you don't like,don't take it seriously,lol.

I got Blue.

You're a "Blue Angel". You're a smarter one than most and are the more logical than anyone you know. You also have very strong morals that you stick to through it all and you'd stand up for whatever you believe in even if no one else agrees. You're a little bit shy around people but you love to be with lots of people anyway. You have appreciation for things like music or poetry or art. You yourself can sing fairly well but you don't like to sing in front of people. You're very thoughtful and people love how creative you are.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-30-2004, 11:01 AM
Senior Cat

Send a message via MSN to 22Raiynee22 Send a message via Yahoo to 22Raiynee22
what color of angel

Great quiz, thanks for sharing!

here's mine:

You're a "Pink Angel". Now, just because
it may be a little bit of a feminin color
doesn't mean you're all girly and whiney.
You're very self-less and love to bring good
news to people because you like seeing people
happy. You have better manners than most and
people love how polite you can be. You're
friends love that they hardley ever get in
arguments with you and can barely get mad at
you! You're friends and family mean so much to
you and it takes more than a fight to break you
away from them.

Rachelle Aka Raiyn

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fabulously made by ForJazz!
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-30-2004, 12:22 PM
Jr. Cat

i was a pink angel

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-30-2004, 12:49 PM
Cool Cat

Send a message via Yahoo to CatLover
Pink.
Which is so not true! I'm like the number one argument starter. Oh. Manners? What are those?
Yeah. I'm more like the blue angel. Shy, love art, hate singing. Nobody beleives me about stuff. Now what'd I do to get PINK?
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-30-2004, 06:23 PM
Cat Addict

Send a message via AIM to jessamica8

Quote:
You're a "Green Angel". You're one person who is extremely protective of people around you (especially your friends) and you'd end up as a gaurdian angel. You're stronger than most and aren't ashamed to show it. People know how tough you are and don't dare to mess with you when you get mad. You've got a serious justice complex so anything that seems wrong makes you mad. You're real close with your friends and couldn't live wihout them so even in heaven, you want to help them. You know they'd want you as a gaudian angel and you'd love to be able to ensure safety of your friends for yourself because you're on of those "If you want something done right, do it yourself" kind of person.

~ Jessica, Jax, Tilak & Harley~
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-30-2004, 07:11 PM
Cat Addict

Send a message via AIM to Superkitties Send a message via MSN to Superkitties
Re: what color of angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatLover
Now what'd I do to get PINK?
LMAO. You just can't hide it, you're a nice person!

Cute quiz, my description was amusing.

You're a "Purple Angel". You're a fighter and you know it. If you were an angel, you'd be part of the celestial army. You're tough as nails and definately a go big or go home person. You do everything to the best of your ability. You're not like the guardian angel where you just protect your friends but you protect everybody. You can't stand to see people suffering and you'd do anything to change that. You're a very fun person as long as people are on your good side and you're very laid back.
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-30-2004, 08:57 PM
Tom Cat

Send a message via AIM to Joys

You're a "Green Angel". You're one person who is extremely protective of people around you (especially your friends) and you'd end up as a gaurdian angel. You're stronger than most and aren't ashamed to show it. People know how tough you are and don't dare to mess with you when you get mad. You've got a serious justice complex so anything that seems wrong makes you mad. You're real close with your friends and couldn't live wihout them so even in heaven, you want to help them. You know they'd want you as a gaudian angel and you'd love to be able to ensure safety of your friends for yourself because you're on of those "If you want something done right, do it yourself" kind of person.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-30-2004, 09:17 PM
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to zacntonysmomma
I would like to think im a green angel,......explains why green is my favorite color( i always thought it was because its the color of money)
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-30-2004, 09:31 PM
Cat Addict

Send a message via AIM to Ta3339

You're a "Red Angel" and just because it's red doesn't mean blood or something. Actually, it stands for an angel in love. You're obsessed with one person and can't get your mind off them and it's eating you away a little. You'd do anything for them and wait patiently for the day they return the feelings. You're a hopeless romantic and little things like roses and hugs charm you. You're very affectionate but you're shy. You're afraid of getting rejected. Think if it this way, the brave may not live forever but the catious never live at all. Don't be afraid to show your feelings. (if you cannot see the pics, go near the bottom of my homepage and find your result. look closely to make sure your look in the right place)
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-30-2004, 10:30 PM
Tom Cat

Im a blue!! I thought that was very cute!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page