What Halloween Figure Are You? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-31-2004, 02:43 AM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Send a message via AIM to jessamica8
What Halloween Figure Are You?

http://quizilla.comwww.quizilla.com/use ... EW%20ONES!!)

I'm a Jack-O-Lantern.

Quote:
Hello, my happy friend. You have high spirits and know how to have a good time. When your friends go out, most likely they invite you almost all the time. You most likely will enjoy your Halloween. Good for you. Keep up the excitement. You probably light people's dark days with your smiles and laughter. Although you're good, doesn't mean you're an angel. You can tend to have a scary and/or other type of side to you. As long as you have fun, do your scares this Halloween. Have a safe and happy one, Joyous Pumpkin.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~ Jessica, Jax, Tilak & Harley~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-31-2004, 08:22 AM
Senior Cat

Send a message via MSN to 22Raiynee22 Send a message via Yahoo to 22Raiynee22
halloween

I was a jack-o-lantern too

Rachelle Aka Raiyn

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fabulously made by ForJazz!
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-31-2004, 10:52 AM
Tom Cat

Send a message via AIM to Joys

Hmm...you're an interesting character. You're one of those types who can really 'be seen through.' People will automatically know what you're trying to say and/or what you're feeling. The funny thing about you is that you like to scare others sometimes. You may tend to surprise them with an act or phrase. You could be considered weird, yet fun. You are also clever and perceptive

I'm not weird!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-31-2004, 10:54 AM
Senior Cat

Send a message via AIM to spittles Send a message via MSN to spittles
I'm the Jack-O-Lantern It really does fit me actually

Abhay

PLEASE SPAY/NEUTER YOUR PET

- click once a day and feed an animal!!!

- click once a day and help save an endangered animal!!!
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-31-2004, 04:16 PM
Banned

A place where they keep the dead. But that's the thing about you--you would not mind that. You are comfortable with almost any situation and adjust quite easily when things are changed or different. You are barely ever angry or irritated, and many people like that smooth characteristic in you. You believe in not complaining about the small things in life, and making the most of what you have. That definitely makes you a fun person. There are not many like you. Have a Happy Halloween, Cryptkeeper.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-01-2004, 02:10 PM
Sam
Tom Cat

Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
I'm a jack o lantern.. and I agree.

Sam-
Mummy of Persians & Exotics.

I can't thank you enough forjazz!
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-01-2004, 03:04 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
Oh my goodness! I'm a coffin. The description more or less describes a mom. I like the Iron Shield name better!

Knock, knock. It definitely is not hollow in there. You have a strong mind of your own, and you are a protector of others. You think of them before yourself, and you make sure everything is okay around you. If you don't think that something is right, you will say so. You may tend to speak your mind a lot. You enjoy being there for the ones you care about, and as previously stated, you give them protection. Those are very good traits, but remember to think of yourself once in a while as well. Happy Halloween, Iron Shield.

Jeanie

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-01-2004, 03:40 PM
Senior Cat

Coffin as well.

~R

~a beautiful creation by ForJazz
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-01-2004, 11:36 PM
Cool Cat

I'm a Jack as well!

Aimee aka "Kitty"
"Not all who wander are lost." -Tolkien
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-02-2004, 02:35 PM
Premier Cat

Shh...everything must be quiet around you, secretive one. What customs are you doing now? Your strange ways may cause you to be some kind of an outcast, but you don't mind that. The things from the 'other side' fascinate you. Sounds good. Who knows why you took this quiz? Happy Halloween, O Powerful One.

I'm a witch!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page