Favorite "Animal Cops"? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
View Poll Results: What is your favorite "Animal Cops"?
Detroit 1 14.29%
Houston 3 42.86%
Miami 1 14.29%
New York 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-04-2004, 02:21 AM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Favorite "Animal Cops"?

I love this show, I watch it almost every night. I personally like Detroit (maybe a bit of a hometown pick..) and New York the best. They seem to make the most arrests and really help animals much faster.

Houston and Miami are ok, but rarely arrest. I like to see these people held responsible for their actions. Miami almost always slaps the cuffs on them, reads them their rights, then let them go just to scare them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-04-2004, 03:11 AM

It seems like the one I always remember watching is the Miami one because they're always arresting the Pitbull owners because it's illegal in Dade county. I admit though I haven't seen the show in about a month because I think they changed the time, it used to be on at 10 every night.

Edit: I just went to the website to refresh my memory...I do like the Houston one, lots of horse animal cruelty cases. I do think they prosecute a lot of those cases.

Is it me or is it always snowing in Detroit? I like investigator Mark Ramos the best.

Which is the one with the blonde girl and her partner? New York?
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-04-2004, 10:59 AM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Yeah we sometimes get rough winters here, so you'll see plenty of snow. The blonde girl is on New York, she's one of my favorite agents from all four shows.

I can't wait to move back to the Detroit area (this spring) because I'm going to volunteer at the Detroit MHS - that's where many of the animals from the show come in. It's also an awesome shelter, probably the best I've seen.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-04-2004, 11:22 AM

I personally prefer New York, but I never seem to be able to catch it. I love how passionate AnneMarie Lucas is about her job and getting those animals out of the horrible situations that they are in.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-04-2004, 11:25 AM
Cool Cat

I'm going to go with Houston since that's where I live now.
I haven't actually watched the show since May...that's when I moved in with my husband and we had no cable. But now we have it so I guess I'll be watching it again one of these days!

Shannon
Loving her cat Stormy and missing her angel cat Justin 1-13-09
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page