Shes soo SMART - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-04-2004, 07:38 PM Thread Starter
Cat

Send a message via AIM to ChiaZ Send a message via MSN to ChiaZ Send a message via Yahoo to ChiaZ
Shes soo SMART

Well Kahula is really starting to feel better, running, jumping, playing (with our puppy too), and eating like a pig (i control it still i dont want to over do it but its good because she needs to gain soo much weight) i havent seen her sit still for the past 2 days until today ....

Last night i started not feeling good cough/fever/chills/really bad body aches etc .. and i stayed home from school today because i couldnt even move i was in soo much pain and i bascially sleept all day, and she was by my side the whole time! i wanted to cry it made me soo happy, shes soo smart. She recently is getting over a cold (URI) and we did alot of cuddleing because all she did was sleep too and she was lay on me and and sleep like a baby .. then today she come in my room and for hours just stays with me sleeping right beside and if she wasnt sleeping she was just looking into my eyes soo calm ... it was like she knew i was sick and she wanted to be there for me as much as i was there for her

Chiara
~~ mommy to Kahlua (as of Oct 25/04)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-04-2004, 10:21 PM

They are very receptive. I know a lot of people, myself included, while going through a hard time, their cats came and comforted them.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-04-2004, 10:30 PM

Yes, cats often seem to discern when we are sick or unhappy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-05-2004, 12:05 AM
Premier Cat

I love it when they snuggle when you're kinda feeling down, it's the best feeling
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-05-2004, 12:19 AM
Banned

Oh, that happened to me when I had my wisdom teeth pulled. I hated it couldn't eat anything & I felt sick, but Baby realized it & came where I was sitting to comfort me. I just love her so much!
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-05-2004, 02:07 AM

Yip, they know somehow. I took a sick day from work last week, and really felt pretty sick. Jinx curled up in my lap or at my side the whole day, and usually he's just a lap kitty on his own terms. It made me feel much better!

That's pretty much my only experience with that, I haven't taken a sick day in a year and half.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page