I humbly ask your opinion, please... - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
View Poll Results: Which, if any, of these photos do you like the best?
1 19 55.88%
2 14 41.18%
3 1 2.94%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-13-2004, 09:47 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

I humbly ask your opinion, please...

OK. Here it goes. My husband and I wanted to commemorate the "new additions" to our family before they're born, so today we did a photo session with a photographer. I was also trying to capture the fact that I am, in fact, pregnant because I'm tired of hearing from so many people that I just don't look pregnant. I think it's mainly because I sit in a wheelchair for the most part so my belly becomes distorted. Without anyone meaning to do so, I end up feeling like a big cow and not looking pregnant.

We've picked out our 3 favorite images and are going to make Christmas photo cards out of one, give another as gifts to our parents and keep a 3rd images strictly for ourselves. I'd like to know what you guys think. Please feel free to vote in the poll I've created.

Please be honest. In my mom's words, she thinks I look constipated in one of the photos but what's happening is I'm trying to refrain from smiling too much because when I do I show too much of my gums on the top row of teeth. Also, I was almost blinking in a couple of the shots which makes one of my eyes look like lazy eye.

Well, anyway, now that I've criticized myself to death here they are:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-13-2004, 09:53 PM
Banned

I like either number 1 or 2. In number one it looks like a good far away shot, but then I chose number 2 because it looks more compassionate w/ your hubby's hand on your stomach .
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-13-2004, 09:56 PM
Cool Cat

They all look good, but I chose number 2 because it looks sweet to have both your and your husband's hand on your tummy.
By the way, I do the thing where I show too much gums when I smile also...it shows up especially when I laugh.

Shannon
Loving her cat Stormy and missing her angel cat Justin 1-13-09
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-13-2004, 09:56 PM

I like # 2 as well. They are all very sweet pictures, and I think it's a great idea!
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-13-2004, 10:36 PM
Super Moderator

I like number 1 the best.
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-13-2004, 10:36 PM

I like #2 too.

I agree with Shlanon and Desnbaby that it is sweet that you both have your hands on you twins in your belly!!

When are you due?! you must be so excited!!!
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-13-2004, 10:44 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMyKitties
When are you due?! you must be so excited!!!
Technically, I'm due March 4th but the doctor is telling me that with twins I will probably go as early as the 1st or 2nd week in February. We are VERY excited for all this to be happening. Just the other night my husband was able to feel one of the babies kicking for the first time. It's hard to catch them in the act sometimes because I'm not far enough along to where they're active all day. I keep hearing that will be coming in about another 3 or 4 weeks. Right now they're activity is still pretty sporadic.
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-13-2004, 10:45 PM

I love #1 because the position just looks really good. Also - the hand holding... is soooo cute.
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-13-2004, 10:50 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeki Muffinhands
I love #1 because the position just looks really good. Also - the hand holding... is soooo cute.
Funny thing about the hand holding...

When we brought the photos home and really started looking over them I laughed told my husband I thought the way our hands were together looked as if I was in labor and he's telling me to PUSH!
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-13-2004, 11:06 PM

I also like the smiles a lot more in #1 too - sooo happy. It looks like your husband is giving us "the eye brow" in the second one. My brother does that in all of his photos.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page