Doug on Trading Spaces - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-14-2004, 06:43 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Doug on Trading Spaces

I just turned it on....anyone know what Doug is spray painting? What is that??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-14-2004, 09:30 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
I didn't see it today, but I wouldn't be surprised at anything Doug would do. I think he gets his kicks by seeing people heartbroken at the sight of their homes. I used to watch this every time it was on, but he and Hildy were two reasons I don't watch much any more I used to enjoy that program...

Jeanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-16-2004, 12:14 AM
MA

Ooooh, I know what you mean about Doug and Hildie. They are too avant garde for my taste. It that's what you wanna call it. It's so sad when the couple are not happy with either one of the designers results. Would they design their own homes like that?!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-16-2004, 12:30 AM

I personally love Doug and Hildie.....They have great ideas, I will say that sometimes they don't think of the person's lifestyle but Hildies feather room was so amazing and would of been better if the owners didn't have cats.

Doug is my top favorite!
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-16-2004, 01:37 AM
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to zacntonysmomma
ooohhh I cant stand doug or hildy. Id freak out if they were in my home. He is an arrogant you know what..and hildy just has no taste/
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-16-2004, 11:43 AM
Premier Cat

Yay, Zacntonysmomma is back! Aren't you getting homesick? Take a trip home and we'll go to Eat 'n Park!

(Ellybelly mustn't know about the corner! Oh, poor girl. She might be the first girl to be sent to my corner. ) Feathers? Ohhhh my! We'll have to take drastic action here.

Well, Elly, if you reform and take a better look at Verne's rooms, and write a three page report on his elegant designs, you might avoid the dreaded "corner!"

Jeanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-16-2004, 01:32 PM

Well Jeanie....

I do like Vern's ideas as well as the other designers, but i think sometimes people are blind to new ideas and they react before really examining something first

i'm an art major and spend my time learning about all the aspects of design, alot of what those two do makes sense.....

they do things like that in their own homes. (someone commented on that)

Their ideas are bold but that adds excitement to life. I guess thats my view. I don't like all of their stuff but alot of it I agree with....

So Jeanie I will not be writing a paper on Verns work
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-16-2004, 01:45 PM
Cool Cat

Doug and Hildi are like kindergarten avante-garde. They just plain suck. Same with that blonde pretty boy. What design school did they flunk out of, really?
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-16-2004, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanie
Yay, Zacntonysmomma is back! Aren't you getting homesick? Take a trip home and we'll go to Eat 'n Park!
I went to my first Eat 'N Park last week with my friend in Pittsburgh. The food wasn't really that bad and the price was decent too. =o) But now I'm back in Indiana.
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-16-2004, 03:48 PM
Premier Cat

Eat 'n Park is a very nice familly restaurant. All of my children worked there at one time or another. It was the way zacntonysmomma and I spent our last day together, lunch at Eat'n Park and shopping. My kids worked at the one in Monroeville, but Lorri and I went to N. Versailles. Where did you go?

Ellybelly, I am a notorious teaser, but if you don't like teasing, I certainly won't tease you. I am extremely traditional and not as artistic, I'm sure. Bean is a professional artist. I just paint because I love it; I'm not gifted at all. I hope you do very well in your field.

Jeanie

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page