got into everything! (vent) - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-17-2004, 03:54 PM Thread Starter

got into everything! (vent)

I am so urinated at the puppy and my parents. I kept telling them, he's getting to smart we need to confine him to the bathroom but noooooooooooo he'll be too lonely and sad in there. well ges wut? I came home from school today and he got into everything!

the litter box has been emptied(with urine and poop also in it)....right on my floor...it's EVERYWHERE. Plus the bag i had the cleaning from that i left was tore up so there was poop and litter all over my moms floor....all the cat toys i bought my kitty....ruined. Plus my cat is so stressed out you can take clumps of hair off of him. I was so angry i yelled and swore and locked the dog in the bathroom because i wanted to make sure he wasn't around me while i cleaned up.

I've decided i'm not cleaning it up.... AND my parents owe me the money for the litter and toys. If that dog gets into my room again I just don't know wut i'm going to do!

sorry for venting, i just get really angry and frustrated when i feel my cat or his space is being threatened
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-18-2004, 08:00 AM

Thats too bad My puppy is pretty good and rarely gets into too much. He is confined to his crate when we aren't home and sometimes he is baby gated into a portion of the house. He does love the kitties toys though I put their basket up onto a table. That way they can get to them, but he can't. He hardly ever picks them up after they have left them on the floor.....but takes them out of there basket if he has access.

I'm sure this is the last thing you want to hear, but remember it's not the puppies fault. He is just a baby. He doesn't know he is doing anything wrong. Your parents aren't really setting boundaries for him.

Maybe you should talk to them about confining him for his own safety. He could easily eat something that could cause a blockage or make him sick. Not to mention they have a tendancy to chew on everything, including furniture! We had a puppy growing up that ate a portion of an end table, couch, carpet, wood window frames and door frames, nylon knee high panty hose, socks. She even stole my sisters gold chain and crucafix (sp?) that she got for her first communion. That was fun waiting for it to come back out
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-19-2004, 06:30 PM
Premier Cat

I would be so mad too, I think it's time to lock up the puppy in a bathroom when you're not around. When you are around you can at least supervise the puppy and not let it get to that. After this incident, do your parents still not want to confine the puppy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-20-2004, 10:23 AM Thread Starter

puppy

My dad's now taking the pup with him to work (he works at a farm) which is good..cuz they also have a dog and they like to play together. So at least that way he's not home alone during the day at least something was done about it
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-20-2004, 10:55 PM
Banned

Yay, great news!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page