Funny story I had to share with you...
Hubbys friend called his mobile phone just now, he just *had* to tell a fun story... so I'm relaying it, cuz it was soo funny!
OK, here goes....
A man comes in to the vet with his dog and says he's sick and wants to know what's wrong with it.
The vet examines the dog, listens to his heart, feels the dog up, along the bones, the spine, etc. After a while the vet says:
– I'm sorry to say, but your dog is dead.
– WHAT? the man says, he can't be dead?!! I want a second opinion!
– OK, says the vet and comes back with a labrador retriever.
The labrador walks around the mans dog, sniffs him, licks him and then sits down and looks up to at vet and goes "woof".
The vet returns the labrador to its pen and comes back with a cat. The cat sniffs around the mans dog, licks it, paws it and then sits down and looks up at the vet and goes "meow".
– Yup, your dog is dead, the vet says. That'll be $800 dollars, thank you.
– WHAT??!! It cost me $800 bucks to tell me that the dog is dead??? the man says in disbelief.
– Well, the vet says, normally it only cost $80 bucks, but since you wanted the lab report and the cat scan, it costs $800 dollars.