Post your Christmas tree! :) - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-05-2004, 05:15 PM Thread Starter

Post your Christmas tree! :)

My boyfriend bought me a tree today! It's my first "real" Christmas tree. We picked out a Noble Fir. I'll never go back to fake!! We decorated it in ruby red, white, and gold.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-05-2004, 05:48 PM
Tom Cat

What a beautiful tree! I love Noble Firs!

How does your kitty like the tree?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

artwork by ForJazz

It's my cat's world, I'm just here to open the cans.
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-05-2004, 06:12 PM

I can't post my tree cause I don't have one. We bought a 7 foot tree for our last apt, but not only that, our current apt. isn't big enough for any tree. It's a 2 bedroom, but with a sectional and a big entertainment center, can't forget the cat tree......no room for a tree. Not even a table top. Ahh well, some day I'll have my house.

Why I bought a 7 foot tree beats me. I think at the time I thought a BIG, BUSHY tree would be awesome. I seem to always buy things big. 6 foot entertainment center (overpowers the living room), a queen wall unit bed....sometimes I wish I'd just gotten a regular headboard...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-06-2004, 12:07 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonkmom64
What a beautiful tree! I love Noble Firs!

How does your kitty like the tree?
So far so good. I was a little worried b/c as a kitten, she would climb up the little artificial 4-ft tree and bat at the ornaments and break them.

Now that she's almost six, I'm hoping that she's outgrown that. When we got the tree inside and into the stand, we let Stephen and the puppy explore it. I figured if we didn't let them sniff it out that they would only be more curious later.

That seemed to work pretty well. Neither have paid much attention to it since we decorated it and scooted it against the wall. Stephen's place is to perch on the top of the recliner (on the right in the picture). She seemed content last night to watch the tree from there. Eventually she just ignored it.

I hope it stays this way!!
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-06-2004, 12:29 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to spacemonkey Send a message via Yahoo to spacemonkey
Here's ours! (unscathed by the cats so far, too)

post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-06-2004, 04:22 PM
Cat Addict

Here's ours.. it's fake. I'm not a fan of fake trees, but I don't think the lease on our apartment allows for real ones. Besides, at this time in our life it's more convienent to use a pipecleaner tree.

post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-06-2004, 04:31 PM
Premier Cat

My tree isnt up yet. My boyfriends birthday was the 4th. We usually wait about a week after so then it has been his birthday and now its christmas.
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-06-2004, 08:29 PM
Premier Cat

Hehe I may be the only one with a tiny little light up tree but I will post it once my bf wraps my presents to put under it.......
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-06-2004, 08:34 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via AIM to OsnobunnieO
We just got ours but haven't put it up yet. I don't like it decorated though because its all different colors and we end up using the big bulbs with the little ones, colors with solids... I hate how it ends up looking.

When I'm on my own, I'll be decorating with nothing but silver and purple I thought about only silver but I just love how the two look together.

Jessie

"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast."
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-06-2004, 10:28 PM
Cat Addict

So beautiful trees! I don't think mine will be as beautiful as yours - I'm not that good with decoration.

We will be buying a tree tomorrow... I can't wait!!!!

-eva-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page