Have you gone a day (or longer) without seeing any people? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
View Poll Results: Have you gone a day (or longer) without seeing any people?
No 7 53.85%
One day 1 7.69%
2-3 days 5 38.46%
4-6 days 0 0%
A week to two weeks 0 0%
>Two weeks to a month 0 0%
Longer than a month 0 0%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-18-2004, 11:25 AM Thread Starter

Have you gone a day (or longer) without seeing any people?

Have you gone a whole day (or longer) without seeing any people(besides yourself, of course), not even in the distance? It doesn't count if you were lying in bed all day or something like that. I came close on my backpacking trip last May, but I did see at least 1 or 2 people each day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-18-2004, 01:29 PM
Cool Cat

Send a message via MSN to vanillasugar
I don't know if this is possible...unless you're a hermit...maybe someone will prove me wrong. I used to live with my mom, dad grandparents and aunt, then my dad, step-mom and step sister, and then in residence at school, and now there are 8 ppl in my house total... I don't think it would be possible to not see anyone in a day...I'm lucky to have a few hours to myself!!

<--Julia

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-18-2004, 07:29 PM
Premier Cat

I put no b/c I always see someone. When I lived with my parents I saw them or friends. I now live with my bf and see him everyday too
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-18-2004, 08:44 PM
Banned

I put no too.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-19-2004, 03:00 AM
Cat Addict

I had a few days last summer when I was working 60+ hours a week and on that one day off I wouldn't want to do a thing. Jess was living back with her parents for the summer, so it was just the cats and I. I got out of bed and stuff, I just didn't leave the house (or even check the mail ) because I desperately wanted time to myself.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-19-2004, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padunk
I got out of bed and stuff, I just didn't leave the house (or even check the mail ) because I desperately wanted time to myself.
Me too

After finishing uni and going home while waiting for my results, I decided that I couldn't be bothered with my family asking me how did I feel the exams went everyday and went back to my uni house, but all my housemates had gone home. it was nice having some time alone, I did absolutely nothing for 3 days (but i did see people from the window, but I didn't talk to anyone)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page