Happy Ann. to us! UPDATE Fire alarms/evacuation last night - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-30-2004, 09:41 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

Happy Ann. to us! UPDATE Fire alarms/evacuation last night

Today, Dec 30th, is our 4th wedding anniversary!

I can't believe it has been four years already!!

Birthdays don't make me feel older but realizing 4 years have gone by does! LOL But Iam only 27 and my hubby is 33, so we have lots more years coming to us yet!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-30-2004, 10:27 PM
Cat Addict

Happy Anniversary. I wish you many more years of blessings and happiness.

Tina

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-30-2004, 10:28 PM
Premier Cat

Happy Anniversary!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-31-2004, 12:08 AM
Banned

Happy 4th Anniversary!
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-31-2004, 12:44 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

We had an exciting anniversary last night! We had thought about staying somewhere in town but didn't because Dave works today...it was a good thing we didn't. At about 10:30 ( I have to get up for work at 4am so I had already been alseep for two hours) Dave woke me up to tell me the fire alarm was going off. So we got up and got dressed and put the cats in the carrier (Ophie was hiding-she didn't like the noise) covered the birds (we took them too) and quickly exited the building from the back staircase. We went around to the front where there were three fire trucks. On our way to the front we could see the manager and a bunch of firemen in an apartment on the first floor, it looks like the tenants are in the process of moving out because most furniture was gone. But there was no smoke of flames so we knew there wasn't a real fire. We stood out front and got to meet other people in the building. Lots of people were just holding their kitties....their are a lot of kitties in our building! Eventually we got to bring our unhappy animals back in and go back to bed!!

I am sure our manager-who is the queen of posting notes-will post one about why the alarm went off!!

What an exciting night
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-31-2004, 02:00 PM
Cat Addict

Send a message via AIM to jessamica8
Happy Anniversary, a little late. Hope you got enough sleep to make it through work. I hate those fire alarms!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~ Jessica, Jax, Tilak & Harley~
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-31-2004, 02:33 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via AIM to Megan1216 Send a message via MSN to Megan1216 Send a message via Yahoo to Megan1216
Happy Anniversary! Congratiulations!

*~*~*Megan*~*~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page