Suki

Some more pictures of her
She has been crashed out all afternoon hehe

Nearly as hard as being a cat!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-01-2005, 11:40 AM
Banned

that's a cutie! what kind of dog is that? (don't know much about dog breeds).

Tim
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-01-2005, 12:48 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Well im not certain myself, but others online think she is a austrailian shepherd mix.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-01-2005, 02:31 PM
Super Moderator

She's so cute and fluffy. Are you keeping her as your own?? Is she rid of her fleas and worms yet?
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-01-2005, 04:17 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Im gonna take her to the vets on monday for the fleas, get some proper stuff. The cats were only treated a few weeks back so they will be fine, I will prob have to treat them for worms tho coz its been a while since I did that.
I was gonna get the wormer from the vets, but they are all closed until monday except for emergencies so I went to the local market and bought some johnsons wormer, I know it isnt great but she was absolutly riddled with round worm, she was literally pooping them out and butt scooting around the grass, I had to do something today.

She is ever so well behaved tho. We put her in the bathroom at night and she doesnt cry at all. She is pretty good with the cats, doesnt chase them but in her puppyness scares them when she gets over excited altho screech, butch and smeagle are terrified of her. Pebbles and Vienna will stand being close to her, but if she gets to close they panic.
We are car training her too and boy she is good. She got car sick the first 2 times but now she is fine. We tied her to the seatbelt but we didnt the third time and shes angel. She just sits there. When we have gone in a shop and left her in the car (its winter so no danger of over heating) we come back and she is sound asleep.
So far the house training is going well (fingers crossed)
She peed on the carpet the first night, but in advance I bought simple soloution to clear the smell so the cats dont get any ideas.
If she looks like shes looking for somewhere to poop she gets chucked out, and I think its doing the trick because last time she sat on the rug in the kitchen near the door, we let her out and she did her stuff.

She is my first dog and im in love, altho I will always be on the middle of the fence when it comes to the cat vs dog war
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-01-2005, 05:05 PM
Banned

OMG! I want her! With regards to breeding, she looks just like my GSD mix when I got her, I rescued her at 6 months though so Asha was a little older, I wish I had some puppy pictures of her on my PC. Asha is blue & tan, rather than chocolate, though...

Ems
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-01-2005, 05:06 PM
Cat Addict

Send a message via AIM to jessamica8
She is sooo adorable, I'd have taken her home, too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~ Jessica, Jax, Tilak & Harley~
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-01-2005, 08:25 PM
Banned

She is so sweet & glad she is doing ok .
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-01-2005, 09:24 PM
Tom Cat

what a cutie!!!
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-01-2005, 10:06 PM
Cat

She has very beautiful coloring. She looks like she has a very sweet and loving nature.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page