Brad Pitt and Jennifer Anniston - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-08-2005, 03:21 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Brad Pitt and Jennifer Anniston

are separated...just saw this on the news and thought I'd share if anyone cares to know!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-08-2005, 03:27 PM
Cool Cat

i saw it too.. i couldn't believe it.

how can anyone leave brad pitt??????
post #3 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-08-2005, 04:11 PM
Cat

LOL!
Yea i heard to....horrible
y did they seperate?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-08-2005, 04:17 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to spacemonkey Send a message via Yahoo to spacemonkey
Well, this will make one of my friends very, very happy
post #5 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-08-2005, 04:18 PM
Jr. Cat

Send a message via AIM to DenimGravity Send a message via MSN to DenimGravity Send a message via Yahoo to DenimGravity
Excuse me while I break it off with my fiance' and take the first plane out of here to Cali

j/k that really does stink... divorce is no fun, and it's got to be 10 times harder with the whole world watching! I wish them both the best of luck!

post #6 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-08-2005, 04:21 PM
Cat

they didnt divorse....they just split up

post #7 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-08-2005, 04:29 PM
Premier Cat

I didnt hear about them splitting, but I did hear that there were problems with them and some jealousy with some film that brid pitt gets quite hot with an actress (cant remember who)

Well they are one couple I didnt think were split, shows ya never know
post #8 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-08-2005, 04:33 PM
Premier Cat

I am sure it is very hard for people in the public eye, with the constant attention and scrutiny on you and your marriage.

Interestingly, I read the news just after watching Troy, Brad Pitts' movie recently released on DVD. I thought it was sad news, certainly. But I have to say, what a hunk of man!!
Actually, there are several guys in that movie that are veryyyy easy on the eyes.
post #9 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-08-2005, 04:58 PM
Cool Cat

From what I've heard it's Brad who left Jennifer. I am pretty sad about the split. They were the golden couple. My mother, however, will no doubt be happy, as she thinks that 2 people who look like they are brother and sister SHOULD NOT be married.

The rumor about someone else in the picture: Brad and Angelina Jolie just wrapped a movie called Mr. and Mrs. Smith (due out in June, I believe) in which they play spys or something who are married to each other, but don't know each other's profession. Sounds like there was some hooking up on set. Maybe Angelina's heart for adopting children seemed interesting to Brad, who's own wife (Jen) was reported not ready for kids yet. Hmm...

As a woman of the "Friends" culture, I am more a fan of Jen's than Brad's (he's not all that handsome to me, either). So, I hope this will benefit her career and make her happy (Brad could use the help, too). But, as a couple, they seemed so happy and so perfect...even in Hollywood. I still love those photos from their wedding. And that ring that he designed for her!!! The jewelers are going to have to stop production on that!! Who wants the rings of a divorced couple?!

Well, good luck to them both.
post #10 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-08-2005, 05:30 PM
Cat

Quote:
(he's not all that handsome to me, either).
really?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page