How much snow did you get today? How much is predicted? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-19-2005, 09:18 PM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

How much snow did you get today? How much is predicted?

How much snow did you get today? How much are you predicted to get in the next few days?

We got about 3" today. The Accuweather forecast is for 15" Saturday, Saturday night and Sunday(25 hours of snowfall predicted).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-19-2005, 09:28 PM
Cool Cat

0.0" today. None predicted thru the weekend.

spike481
Herdmaster of 16 Cats & 1 Dog

"Ever tried to herd cats?"
post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-19-2005, 09:31 PM
Tom Cat

Send a message via AIM to Celeste_Eden Send a message via MSN to Celeste_Eden Send a message via Yahoo to Celeste_Eden
we got all our snow last week and the week before. i'm guessing almost a foot. yesterday and today it just rained and there's only about 2" of snow and a LOT of slush.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-19-2005, 09:43 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
We have had 3-5 inches a couple of times this past week, and snow showers are expected every day for the next week. This is not the big problem, however. The temperature was down near zero one day this week, and then there was a bit of a thaw, and the new snow was VERY slick. We've already had some 2 hour school delays, and a couple of cancellations because of the bad roads and extreme cold. Today we were in the upper 20's; I've had enough of winter, thank you!

Jeanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-19-2005, 09:57 PM
Cat Addict

Send a message via AIM to Ta3339
none, and none

ahh the lovelyness of FL! How i do not miss home!
post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-19-2005, 10:01 PM
Cool Cat

Send a message via AIM to violina23
We got a few inches on Long Island... but it was snowing pretty much all day. It was absolutely beautiful snow, nice and thick, chunky flakes. Ilove it! Of course driving wasn't too fun because it's been so frigidly cold, and therefore none of the snow has melted on the roadways at all, so there's a lot of packed snow/ice instead of the usual slushy mess that usually appears on the roadways.

But thankfully I live 5 min away from work... so I was able to come in, cuddle with Kiera, and look at the pretty snow from teh comfort of my [warm] apartment
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-19-2005, 10:05 PM
Cat Addict

Send a message via AIM to Superkitties Send a message via MSN to Superkitties
No snow today. No snow predicted. No snow ever.....I hope.
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-19-2005, 11:35 PM
Cat Addict

I think it snows every day here. Well maybe not every day.. the weather likes to alternate between lots of snow at around 30 degrees and then back to bitter cold (single digits).
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 12:32 PM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

It's supposed to get warmer here early next week and stay warmer. I hope it doesn't, I hate when the snow melts a few days after it falls.
post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 02:17 PM
Cat Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padunk
I think it snows every day here. Well maybe not every day.. the weather likes to alternate between lots of snow at around 30 degrees and then back to bitter cold (single digits).
I could never live with that type of climate! We are hitting 50 degrees today, still trying to melt away the ice and snow... just in time for a cold front to come through tomorrow night.

Tina

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page