my art - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-28-2005, 08:38 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Send a message via AIM to Celeste_Eden Send a message via MSN to Celeste_Eden Send a message via Yahoo to Celeste_Eden
my art

a character of mine, Eclipse. she's a fallen angel, but not because she was bad. she was sent to earth on a mission and due to circumstances beyond her control, she got sidetracked, and ended up deciding to stay on earth, even though Heaven wanted her back. (drawn in pencil, colored in Photoshop 7.0)

This is my character Landailyn, who is Immortal, and very unhappy about that fact. he and his story are complicated. i just love that he looks so much older than his physical body is (his body is 22, even though he's been on the planet for a few hundred thousand years) he looks weary and wise and i love the way his eyes glow. (drawn in pencil, colored in Photoshop 7.0)

This is a watercolor picture i did. just the moon.

And one of my favorites. this is the School of Magic in my stories. this was an art project and it is done in inkwash.

[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-28-2005, 08:46 PM
Cool Cat

Send a message via AIM to CyberPet
Very nice! You have your own style. I especially like the two last pictures, and the one with the moon is just gorgeous. Got more to show?
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-28-2005, 08:47 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Send a message via AIM to Celeste_Eden Send a message via MSN to Celeste_Eden Send a message via Yahoo to Celeste_Eden
i have several more on my elfwood gallery. be warned though, there's some nudity in a few pictures. http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/art/k/i/k ... sten5.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-28-2005, 09:23 PM
Jr. Cat

Send a message via AIM to Katie121478
Landailyn is hot.

Katie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-28-2005, 10:13 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

here's another one i just finished. i'm going to color it with Photoshop when i get the chance.

post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-28-2005, 10:23 PM
Premier Cat

You are extremely talented. I'm blown away.
I now know where you user name comes from too!
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-28-2005, 10:44 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Yup! Celeste is from another story. all my stories revolve around my made up planet of Angolenor, which is where all the magical critters and people moved to so they could avoid being killed by the mundanes who were jelous of their power. so they live on this magical planet, living a slightly modified 1500's medieval life (they have a different government, and a crude form of indoor plumbing, as well as a few other minor technilogocal and medical improvements. however, there are no guns (who needs guns when you can blow someone up with a lighteningbolt?) and nothing like cars, not even bikes, just horses.) anyway, Celeste is born on earth in around 1992, and gets transported to Angolenor when she's 10 and the story goes from there.
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-29-2005, 12:22 AM
Banned

Very cool drawings!
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-29-2005, 12:57 AM
Premier Cat

My favorites are School of Magic, Glass Prison, and the flowers are really pretty in the first pic, those are my favorite flowers. Great job
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-29-2005, 04:32 AM
Banned

I love your art and style - I love to draw and paint fantasy creatures and characters as well but don't have a scanner

My favourite has got to be Lan as a horse - I'm rubbish at horses!

Ems x
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page