Watch America's Most Wanted - Creepy Story - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-29-2005, 09:44 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Watch America's Most Wanted - Creepy Story

This guy (someone on another forum I visit) here in Arizona had a few friends go out ATV riding back in November 2004. They were having fun until this screwball shot one of their vehicles accidentally while target practicing alone. The friend with the vehicle that was hit went up to this guy and gave him a bad time about how he'll need to pay for the damage and he could've hit a kid being so careless. He got his info and cell number to follow up on the damage repair.

Well a few days go buy and he calls him to give him the amount he needs to send to cover the cost of repair. The target practicing guy was very nervous sounding on the phone and said he'd send a check. Come to find out this guy went and stalked an armored car bag handler at a theater here in the valley. He walked up to the guy real fast and shot him in the head 5 times, took the money bag, and fled on a bicycle. Here's the story and his pic at AMW. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/brief.cfm?id=29538

The friend who called his cell called only four hours after it happened. Very creepy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-29-2005, 10:06 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
That's frightening.. like a brush with death..

Jeanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-29-2005, 10:17 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

One could say they were lucky, but I think there were several people. Plus he planned this crime to pay debts. I guess they said he was just shooting at paper plates without a backstop and doing real fast 5 shot bursts, just like he did at the crime scene. He was practicing the murder.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-30-2005, 04:02 AM
Cool Cat

I watch that show all the time. Some of those crimes they show on AMW just burn me, like that one where someone kills someone just to kill them. He could have gotten the bag of money without killing the guy.

There was another story on there a while back where someone robbed a bar after closing time. He was completely disguised so nobody would have been able to identify him but he still shot the 2 employees "execution style" anyway.

And another one where 2 guys robbed a bowling alley before business hours killing everyone working there, including 2 little toddlers that were daughters of one of the workers.

Some of these crimes just stay in my mind because I can't believe how sensless, heartless and brutal some people can be.
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-30-2005, 01:02 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
Some psychopaths enjoy killing and torturing. And sociopaths have no regrets about killing. It's hard to believe a sane person could commit such a crime!

Jeanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-30-2005, 02:03 PM
Tom Cat

Send a message via AIM to Celeste_Eden Send a message via MSN to Celeste_Eden Send a message via Yahoo to Celeste_Eden
my husband used to be totally against guns, now he wants a bloody scherman tank! or at least an M16 or something. he want's us both to get guns and learn to use them in case this thing with Iraq gets out of hand and all the Muslims in the US turn on us >.< too much political talk radio.......
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-30-2005, 09:04 PM
Cat Addict

Quote:
this thing with Iraq gets out of hand and all the Muslims in the US turn on us
Saddens me that anyone not a White Anglo-Saxon Protestant is under a microscope these days. There are Muslim Americans, you know...
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-30-2005, 09:17 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to spacemonkey Send a message via Yahoo to spacemonkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste_Eden
...in case this thing with Iraq gets out of hand and all the Muslims in the US turn on us...
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-05-2005, 05:24 AM
Cat

Quote:
Saddens me that anyone not a White Anglo-Saxon Protestant is under a microscope these days. There are Muslim Americans, you know...
True, that's an unfortunate consequence of looking like the enemy. But while most Arabs are not terrorists, all terrorists are Arab.

Of course there are exeptions: IRA, Red Army, Action Directe, Earth First, Earth Liberation Front, White Supremists, etc.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-06-2005, 10:26 AM
Cat Addict

Quote:
in case this thing in Iraq gets out of hand and all the Muslims in the US turn on us
I believe the comment was Muslims in U.S., not Arabs in the U.S. -- and maybe this is me, but I don't view anyone as the "enemy" unless they have been proven to be considered so.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page