I miss my kitties! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-02-2005, 11:15 AM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

Send a message via MSN to Maleke
I miss my kitties!

My boyfriend and I have decided to take a break, after 2 years of living together and 3 years of being together. We need to get our own lives in order before committing, and I'm unsure he's the one for me now...he has changed a lot...but that's another story.

Anyways, I have moved back home with my dad, and my boyfriend is keeping our cats until April when I will be able to afford my own apartment. My dad won't let me have my cats there, and I'm only at my mom's two days out of the week so it's pointless to keep them there. My boyfriend loves our cats too, so he doesn't mind keeping them with him in the apartment until April when we will both get our own seperate apartments.

However, it is SO hard to be without them! I miss them SO much! It hurts even more that he told me that they are starting to really warm up to him. They were always my cats, and always loved me more! I haven't lived at home in 4 years, so it's really weird being back.

Anyway, that's my story. I wish there was a way I could have my kitties back now! I visit them twice a week when my boyfriend is at work, but it's not the same!

There really is nothing better than a weekend!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-02-2005, 12:25 PM
MA
Senior Cat

Oh that is sooo tough. Even when I go on short weekend jaunts, it tugs at my heart to leave me cats behind. Sorry to hear what you are going through - being apart from your kitties and your bf status...I hope it all works out.

BOKAHA
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-02-2005, 12:45 PM
Senior Cat

I go away on weekends and occasionally take extended vacations and cant believe how much I miss my little guys. Its amazing how attached one can get. April will come quick and you'll have them all to yourself. I'm sure in a very short period of time they will warm right up to you again.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Touch gently the Life Of your fellow man
For the human heart Shapes as easily As clay upon The potter's wheel
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-02-2005, 02:32 PM
Premier Cat

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. When me and my bf broke up for awhile, I took my cats with me and thank goodness my parents were somewhat ok with it. I would of missed them so bad, I won't go anywhere without them. Hope everything works out ok
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-02-2005, 02:45 PM
Cat Addict

I"m so sorry you have to go through this. I thought everything was good between you and your bf. What happened? I'm sure the kitties miss you too. I hope things get better and you will be with your cats again.

-eva-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-03-2005, 01:16 AM
Cool Cat

i'm in your same position, maleke. well, almost. my boyfriend and i are breaking up after 4 years, 2 of them living together. i decided to move to seattle, and he decided he'd rather be alone and miserable. in a couple weeks i'm moving home with my parents to save some cash, but i'm taking my cats with me.

it sucks, though, doesn't it?

-faile

artistry by ForJazz
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-03-2005, 02:01 AM
Cat Addict

I'm so sorry to hear about your current situation (yours too, Faile). That is so hard.....let me know if you need to talk...I'm here. I don't know what really happened, but I am a pretty good listener. *HUGS*
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page