who do you think is cute? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 38 (permalink) Old 02-02-2005, 08:06 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Send a message via AIM to Celeste_Eden Send a message via MSN to Celeste_Eden Send a message via Yahoo to Celeste_Eden
who do you think is cute?

ok, this thread has two parts:

1: have you ever been attracted to someone you never would have expected?
2: what Celebrities/musical artists/anyone in the public eye do you think is attractive?

for the first question, my husband, Roger. he's 32 (looks about 25 though) and a punk rocker, plays guitaur. he's not what i would normally be attracted to, but on our first date, i felt so incredibly comfortable with him (i'm really shy around people) in fact, we kissed on our second date, moved in together a month after meeting, and got married 2 months after meeting on Nov. 6th.

i think Mike Ness is hot. i don't care that i'm 19 and he's 42! he's still hot!

Mike is the singer/writer/lead guitaurist for Social Distortion. he's also the only remaining original member. they never really had a permanent drummer, their second guitaurist died, and their bassist recently left (begrudgingly) to be with his family and raise his kids (not that he didn't want to be with his family, he just didn't want to leave the band to do that)

Social D has been around since '79, they started out punk with songs like "Mommy's Little Monster" then became Rockabilly with their 3rd album.

oh yeah, Social D played a show in my town and i got to see it, and we were the only ones who got autographs and got to meet the band. the show started at 7, we got there around noon. we were just hanging out, and we were the ONLY ONES to show up before the show. it helps that my husband has been in several bands, so he knows how to get in to meet them. after the show, the last thing the band wants to do is have to wade through a bunch of fans signing autographs. at that point, they just want to get on the bus and sleep (the show got out at like 11, and social D played for about an hour and a half. and remember, these guys are all between 30 and 42)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 38 (permalink) Old 02-02-2005, 08:24 PM
Cool Cat

Send a message via MSN to vanillasugar
1. My boyfriend. He's COMPLETLEY not my type of guy physically. But I fell in love with him. I couldn't help it

2. um... I guess there are a few celebrities that I find incredibly attractive

This is the only man I am allowed to leave my boyfriend for. He allowed it *a girl can dream* Josh Groban *drool* I really think it's mostly his voice. It just makes me melt into goosh.

Then there's the Canadian Talent. I know he's not on the top of the acting world, but I've loved him since the Mighty Ducks days Joshua Jackson!

And then there's Ewan McGregor. What can I say about him. (you mean other than yum?! lol) He's a little old for me but...meh!
*tried to upload a pic, it wouldn't work...I'll try more later maybe. Hope everyone knows who he is and doesn't need a pic!!*

And of course, this one is WAY too old for me...and needs no introduction!

<--Julia

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 38 (permalink) Old 02-02-2005, 08:49 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via AIM to OsnobunnieO
Brandon Boyd of Incubus... mmmmm sexy...

come to think of it, almost any guy that sings or has a guitar strapped to him just becomes more attractive, doesn't he?

There are so many that I really dare not list them. But up at the top will always be Brandon!

Jessie

"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 38 (permalink) Old 02-02-2005, 09:16 PM
Cool Cat

I am feeling so old...the only one of these I've ever heard of is Ewan MacGregor (and that's really only because of Trainspotting and Shallow Grave).

Waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh! <sound of creaking joints>

My husband was not at all "my type" when we met, but I decided that I needed to create a new "my type" just for him. He's a big ol' Grizzly Adams kind of guy.

Oh, I guess I don't have any "hip" crushes. I do like Alan Rickman and Liam Neeson, and since creating the new "type" for my husband, I have deceloped a great liking for Brian Blessed. I rather like Gary Oldman and Tim Roth, as well, but more for their acting than their looks (they're still a tiny bit young to be truly interesting-looking).

Am totally out of the loop on Rock music, though I still have a soft spot for Bowie.

I hope old codgers were allowed in this thread......
post #5 of 38 (permalink) Old 02-02-2005, 09:25 PM
Cool Cat

Send a message via MSN to vanillasugar
aww! gudewife everyone is welcome on all threads

And I LOVE Alan Rickman...just not in the I think he's amazingly gorgeous way. I think he's a great actor

<--Julia

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 38 (permalink) Old 02-02-2005, 09:30 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Send a message via AIM to Celeste_Eden Send a message via MSN to Celeste_Eden Send a message via Yahoo to Celeste_Eden
Mike Ness is 42 and i think he's hot. my husband is 32 and i think he's hot, lol. of course, neither of them look that old.
post #7 of 38 (permalink) Old 02-02-2005, 11:23 PM
Cat

Send a message via AIM to JackieT
A person I would think is totally cute but totally NOT MY TYPE is Seth Green--- I dunno why-- but when I see him on TV, or even hear his voice-- I get the "tinglies" all over!! I KNOW he is SHORT, & always playing DORKS/GEEKS--- my family makes fun of me!!!

I am totally hot for Brad PIT--- I'd break my Wedding Vows to just be in the same room as him

(ps-- I have been told by several people my husband resembles Brad pitt- -- maybe thats why I married him!)
post #8 of 38 (permalink) Old 02-02-2005, 11:28 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

lol. Mike Ness is 5'3" in videos and photos with the whole band, they always angle the camera just right to hide how short he is.
post #9 of 38 (permalink) Old 02-03-2005, 01:07 AM
Banned

Tom Cruise!

Enrique Iglesias!
post #10 of 38 (permalink) Old 02-03-2005, 08:43 AM
Cat Addict

My husband was not my type. I usually like tall, skinny guys which is exactly the opposite of Justin.

As for celebrities...

Definitely Cillian Murphy.

I wish this picture was in color so you could see how blue his eyes are. I'm not saying I'd leave Justin for him, but he sure is nice to look at. Plus, he's going to be in the new batman movie! Whoop!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page