Argh! Outlet blew and I didn't know - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-06-2005, 11:57 PM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

Argh! Outlet blew and I didn't know

So tonight I decided to make somthing special for dessert since it's Patrick and my 2 year anniversary. I decided on bananas foster fried in crepes and served with Dulce De Leche ice cream. So I mixed everything up, rolled it into the crepes and dropped it into the fryer I had had heating up for twenty minutes. Nothing happened. Thats when I realised the fryer wasn't on. Crap, some quick scrambling to get the crepe out and I managed to salvage it. So I notice the cord wasn't plugged in. Duh. But once I plugged it in it didn't turn on. After much banging and swearing I decided to check another outlet. Sure enough it worked. So now I am waiting for the fryer to reheat, and irritated cause this is one of our favorite desserts. Whah.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-07-2005, 12:00 AM
Tom Cat

Send a message via AIM to Celeste_Eden Send a message via MSN to Celeste_Eden Send a message via Yahoo to Celeste_Eden
is the not-working outlet a grounded outlet? they have two little switches on them between the two plug-ins. somethimes if you over work a grounded outlet, one of the switches pops out and it will dis connect the outlet. you just have to push the button back in. if it's not a grounded outlet, then i dunno what's wrong.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-07-2005, 09:09 AM
Premier Cat

Sounds YUMMY!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page