What are/were your most exciting dreams? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-21-2005, 04:40 PM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

What are/were your most exciting dreams?

The most exciting ones I've had involve extremely fast elevators. I've had this type of dream numerous time since since an early age. I don't remember having them as much in the past few years although I do remember having at least a couple of them earlier this year. The elevator in one of them had a glass floor.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-21-2005, 05:26 PM
Premier Cat

I seem to have more negative dreams, like people chasing after me in school, jail, buildings, etc. I do have some pretty trippy dreams like floating around on clouds and such just relaxing
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-21-2005, 06:09 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to roseeden
I dreamed I was sitting at a table. On top of the table were lots and lots of delicoius seafood.

I woke up before I could eat them
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-21-2005, 07:23 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Willow771
I have dreams of Jet Li (the actor) following me home wanting me to keep him...hes super yummy but then im made to chose between him and my husband at the end of every dream.

I hate it when my morals follow me even into my dreams. why cant i atleast have sexy exciting dreams...after all it seems to be where my only excitement lies.

and Jet Li is just sooooooo yummy... *drool*
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-21-2005, 10:54 PM
Jr. Cat

I always dream about trying to run, but not being able to go fast. I have also on occation dreamed that I was underwater and couldn't breath. I listen to a radio station in the mornings that sometimes has a dream analyst on it. I think it would be cool to know what my dreams mean.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-22-2005, 03:21 AM
Cool Cat

Dreams

Blinkin'cat, I have those elevator dreams too! I've dreamt I was in a glass lift (elevator) that was going so fast it shot straight through the top of the building and took off like a rocket. It was quite scary.
I think it means that some aspect of your life is a bit out of control, or that things are moving too fast for you.
In your dreams, is the elevator going up or down? It's usually going up in my dreams, which I expect is probably a good sign.

seashell
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-22-2005, 07:30 AM
Cat

Mostly I dream about not being able to go potty (#1). In my dream the toilet will be overflowed or the stall will be to small or toilet too tall or people using all the toilets. Shortly after I wake up and have to go.

The second most common type of dream I have is I'm talking to someone and they cant understand me or wont listen to me or are walking away from me or I'm trying to dial the phone and I just cant dial the right numbers or I get the wrong person on the line. I'm ususally crying in these dreams and sometimes I wake up and I'm really crying....

The third most common is any kind of dream except for the first two types. It doesn't really matter whats going on but I can feel evil around me or I know its near me and I always try to make noises so I can wake up or my husband will wake me up. I don't like those. I had one of those last night.

I don't think I've really had a good or exciting dream. It would be a nice change though.

*edit* Wait, I had one once that I was camping and I was walking up a really steep hill and I looked down and I had toenails growing in one of my legs and I could feel the one growing in my knee. Kinda exiting

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page