Has anyone talked to AddFran? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-22-2005, 02:46 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Has anyone talked to AddFran?

I know her last post mentioned her life changes and move. I pm'd her the 1st of June to check in on her since all I had before was her work e-mail, and I didn't figure that would be up anymore.

Just concerned. Has anyone talked to her?

Tina

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-22-2005, 03:26 PM
Cat Addict

Nope. I was thinking about her the other day when someone posted about where were some of our members. I can't recall when she said she was moving though. I know it has been quite a while though.

~Shelly~

Zoee, Zack, Lamar & Mateo's mom
and Khan my Pit Bull Terrier
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-24-2005, 07:12 PM
Premier Cat

Okay, this is incredibly bizarre (and thoughtful by the way!) but I have not logged on here in a few months and i just come on today and see that this message was posted just a day or so ago.

I am living in florida now. The short version of my story is that i broke things off with the live-in longterm boyfriend in Chicago and moved back to florida. Was really busy getting stuff organized and finding a job and an apartment and now getting my son enrolled in school, etc.

We have a really nice place in the orlando area and I have Ava and Franny with me. He and Addison really took to one another and he wanted to keep her. Franny and Addy were fighting an awful lot since Addy became quite the bully when it came to food, etc. so all in all it worked out well.

I drove the uhaul down myself towing my car behind, with child, dog, cat and hamster in the front. SHEESH. The cat was in a carrier on the floor, Ava was in a doggie seatbelt in the middle. It was quite an interesting time. I was so excited that I drove straight through without stopping. It took me about 22 hours because i got stuck in Tennesse in nasty traffic, but it was worth it.

My son's dad decided to move back this way too, so he's about an hour away and he gets to see him on weekends, so it all worked out well. The ex and I talk nearly everyday and we are best of friends, but i just decided it wasn't the right fit and we parted on very good terms.

That about sums it up......Oh and then by the time i got down here my computer crapped out on me and i hadn't had one until last week. Hence the reason I dropped off the face of the earth.

How is everyone?
What's the latest scoops? I can't possibly read through all of posts, so give me all the good stuff guys!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-24-2005, 07:23 PM
Premier Cat

Oh yeah....I'm noticing a lot of new names/people on here too!
Welcome everyone!
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-24-2005, 07:49 PM
Banned

Hey!! Good to hear from you and about your interesting adventures!!
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-24-2005, 08:06 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
What a trip! I'm glad you're settled and back here at the Forum.

Jeanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-24-2005, 08:43 PM
Cool Cat

Welcome back...and what and adventure you have had!!
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-24-2005, 08:58 PM
Premier Cat

Wow Fran, you have been busy!! Good to see you back.
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-25-2005, 08:18 AM
Premier Cat

It's good to be back. Can't wait to catch up with everyone again.
Come on....fill me in!
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-25-2005, 01:16 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
I'll start, but that's a big order! You know Dawn had her baby, right? Gabreille (Aeki Muffinhands) is back in college, Padunk graduated, and is looking for a job in his field, Ioana is on vacation, Queen of the Nile has been accepted into Vet school, so doesn't post often, Annissa is expecting, Seashell found a wonderful home for her ill father, Payge got her Bengal kitten, and plans to breed her some day. That's a beginning!

OK, NEXT!

Jeanie

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page