Annoying habits of spouse/partner: What bugs you the most? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-27-2005, 04:07 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Annoying habits of spouse/partner: What bugs you the most?

Time to start a new thread

What does your spouse or partner or significant other do (or not do) that seriously annoys you?

I have a GREAT hubby and I love him with all of my heart! I wouldn't give him up for anything!

But, I am of the opinion that all of us are annoyed by something that our 'other does or does not do. Here is your chance to vent.

Here is my #1 complaint:
On-line game addiction! He plays World of Warcraft an average of 10 hours a day on weekdays.
On weekends, it is much more (at least 15+ hours per day).
He is an officer in his guild, so it does take more time than if he just 'played' the game.

I have to give due credit, though: he has a great job and never neglects it. He will drop everything if our kids or I REALLY need his help. He doesn't 'run around' with the guys; go to bars; etc...but it sure would be nice if he was home in mind as well as body.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-27-2005, 04:09 PM
Cat Addict

Ooooh, fun!

He nags me about my cleaning habits (or lack thereof)...and we don't live together!!!!!!!!!!
He's soooo forgetful and he asks about something before he takes the time to even THINK that I might have told him about 6 times already.
He gripes about the cat (again, we don't live together!!).

But I love him with all my heart.
post #3 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-27-2005, 04:58 PM
Cat

OK - bad day to ask... right now everything he does seriously annoys me . But today number one on my list would be him being a moron when it comes to his uber manupulative family (one little devil for each family menber...). I am sure happy I have my cat...

The more people I meet the more I like my cat!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-27-2005, 05:03 PM
Cool Cat

I second Socksipuss's.

Other than that... his habit of looking for something for about a nanosecond, then whining that he can't find it, then I have to come and turn his head about five degrees to the side and it's right there in front of his nose. The dialogue will go something like this:

"Baby, I can't find my jeans."
"Did you look in the closet?"
"No, why?"

post #5 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-27-2005, 05:31 PM
Cat Addict

Send a message via AIM to DylansMummy Send a message via MSN to DylansMummy Send a message via Yahoo to DylansMummy
LOL they can't seem to grasp the concept of MOVING things men can they?

Mine pee's on toilet seat and forgets to clear it up
post #6 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-27-2005, 05:38 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Willow771
Calls people his friends who are only around to mooch off of his popularity. drives me nutz....

squeezes the tube from the middle

leaves food on his dishes then dumps these food covered dishes in my hot soapy water filled sink thats soaking RINSED dishes

Eats food that has been in the fridge for way tooo long and wont let me throw it out.

thinks you can heat and reheat meat a dozen times and it can still be healthy
post #7 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-27-2005, 05:47 PM
Senior Cat

Send a message via Yahoo to jonsgirl
Mine has memory issues. Either that or he just doesnt like me telling him what to do!

I am 4'11, and he is 6ft. I think I have told him like 60 times to stop putting dishes away in the tallest kitchen cabinets because I cant get them without a chair. He says "ok babe" and then a week later he does it again. Same thing if I tell him to stop setting the washer to super fast and the dryer to super hot for everything he washes

DONT get me started on him not putting a new toilet paper roll on!!
post #8 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-27-2005, 05:55 PM
Cat Addict

Hahaha -- oh this is funny. I will say mine about him, and then to be fair, I will post what he would say about me.

Lately, it has been his sleeping habits -- he stays up WAAAYYY too late then passes out on the couch or recliner either with all of his clothes on or in some sort of food product that he was eating when he fell asleep. This morning, I found him asleep on a pop tart, but I've also found him sleeping with popsicles (or the liquid that once was a popsicle), in a plate of fried chicken, a plate of pizza crusts, and in an ashtray.

He would say that I'm bossy -- really, really, really bossy. And...I am.
post #9 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-27-2005, 06:00 PM
Cool Cat

Send a message via AIM to violina23
When he blows his nose, it sounds like an elephant! I hate that sound... LOL.

Dave is a bit forgetful... if i ask him about something he JUST saw, he'll not remember, or tell me something that is wrong...
post #10 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-27-2005, 06:07 PM
Senior Cat

Send a message via AIM to Stanky Send a message via MSN to Stanky
OMG this is funny cause my friend and I were talking about this exact thing today. I get frustrated when I ask my husband to do something (which I mean to get up and do now) and he doesn't do it. Then a couple days roll by and I end up doing it and he says "I was going to do that". yeah, when?

~Lisa
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page