Uh-oh! I'm in trouble! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-29-2005, 04:00 PM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

Uh-oh! I'm in trouble!

So...i'm moving on Sunday, and as of yet have packed a total of 1 box. Don't think i'll pack any boxes tomorrow either, I don't wanna. No motivation whatsoever, nope, nada, zip zilch. In every other move i've had everything we didn't need (and sometimes things we did hehe) in boxes two weeks before the actual move. Not this time, this time i'm lazy. I think it might be because I know this is the beginning of a LOT of work, and maybe i'm a little afraid we will start renovations only to find somthing horrible, like the structure is bad and about to cave in or somthing.

Ok someone say somthing motivational! I've already listened to the theme of Rocky, no go, so gotta come up with somthing better.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-29-2005, 04:20 PM
Cat

Send a message via AIM to KillerBlackCat06
well, would you rather rush or have all this trouble outta the way? im a lazy person by nature, if im not gonna do it, dont even try to make me!(unless you gimme a cookie, lol)anyways, take it a little at a time! dont think of it as one big giant thing, take it in tiny sections so it doesnt overwhelm you, which is why im so lazy;i take eveything in one big helping and decide its too much work...once you get started, its pretty easy to keep going!

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for one day
Teach a man to fish, and he'll eat for a lifetime
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-29-2005, 04:21 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to roseeden
Everytime I move, I just shove random stuff into boxes. It is so much easier to sort stuff after you move to a new place...especially since things that were used to be placed together often have to be separated...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-29-2005, 04:30 PM
Premier Cat

I have moved many times in my life. Not recently since we have been in our house for almost eleven years. But in my single and newly married years I moved probably a dozen times. Hated every minute of it. I always waited until the very last minute to pack and did a horrible job of it. I would have everything thrown into boxes, which then took me forever to unpack since nothing was organized.
But...you wanted motivation. Would you settle for I know how you feel?

It will get done when it needs to get done, no need to stress.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-29-2005, 05:17 PM
Cat Addict

I HATE moving!

THis last time, I was more motivated than usual, because I was SO GLAD to be getting back into my own place, and getting Aaron back, so I was packed like 3 weeks ahead of time Usually, though, I am the other way....procrastinating till the last second and then ending up throwing things into boxes as fast as I can and barely making it in time.

At least you know it will be over in a few days
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-29-2005, 05:48 PM
d_b
Cat

The only thing I have to offer is "GET A MOVE ON IT!!

If you can't spoil a pet, there is no use in having one.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page