Off to see the wizard - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-06-2005, 01:11 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

Off to see the wizard

Hi Folks,

I thought this would be a good way to start off the weekend!
***The Great Wizard***

So, it seems that this poor little toad has been yellow all of his life and the green toads have always made fun of him. He’s finally gotten sick of it and worked up all of his courage and decides to go to the great witch and ask her to change his color. So, he hops on over and he’s just terrified but he manages to say “Great Witch, Great Witch! I’ve been yellow all my life and all the other toads just pick on me. Won’t you please turn me green?!?” She waves her hand and there’s a big BOOM! and a flash of light...When the smoke clears, she says “There you go!” And he looks down and sees that his little toad hands are green and his little toad feet are green, but just when he’s getting excited, he sees that his little toad private parts are still yellow! He says “But, Great Witch!! THIS won’t do!!!” She says, “Nothing I can do about it - you’ll have to go see the Grand Wizard!” Now, this scares him even more—“The Grand Wizard??!? Well, all right...” and hops off to find him.

On the way, he passes a pink elephant, who says “Say little toad - didn’t you used to be yellow?” The little toad, who’s not in a very good mood, says “Yes, but I finally got tired of all the green toads picking on me and I went to the Great Witch” and he keeps going. The pink elephant thinks about this for awhile and decides that he’s sick of all the gray elephants picking on him all the time. He say’s “Great Witch - Great Witch! I’ve been pink all my life!! All the other elephants pick on me...Can’t you turn me gray??” She waves her hand. There’s a great sound and flash of light and when the smoke clears - his little elephant trunk is gray, his little elephant feet are gray, but he looks down at his little elephant private parts—they’re still bright pink! He says “This won’t do!!!” “Nothing I can do about it - you’ll have to see the Grand Wizard!” He says “The Grand Wizard - that’s scary!! I don’t even know where the Grand Wizard is!!” She said, “Aw, that’s easy - just follow the yellow-***** toad!!”

Ciao!

**Your Portion Of Light**

Whether you are a brilliant flame or
but a tiny spark matters not-for the world needs whatever portion of light is yours to give.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-06-2005, 07:21 PM
Cat Addict

Clint, you

judy
"Where am I going and what am I doing in this handbasket?"
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-06-2005, 10:03 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
Groooooaaan! Sorry, I can't leave it as is.

Jeanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-07-2005, 12:52 AM
Cool Cat

Send a message via AIM to CyberPet
OMG, that's soo funny... even if it's "bleeped" out
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-07-2005, 03:44 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

I TRIED to keep the punch line in tact but it's hard to do in a family forum run by nuns with rullers! JUST KIDDING!!

Ciao!

but a tiny spark matters not-for the world needs whatever portion of light is yours to give.

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-07-2005, 09:03 PM
Premier Cat

Clint! You're so wrong! I have a ruler all right, but I'm a Lutheran! I went to a Roman Catholic University. Maybe that explains things.

Jeanie

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-08-2005, 01:03 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

All in know is, that my knuckles HURT! OUCH YEOW Ohhhhhh......so painful to type.

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-08-2005, 04:27 PM
Premier Cat

Ah, pooor baby.... (Clint, practicing his "poor me" look)

Jeanie

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-09-2005, 05:57 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanie
Ah, pooor baby.... (Clint, practicing his "poor me" look)
Nooooooo I'm practicing my "She killed my puchline" look!

Ciao!

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-09-2005, 06:15 PM
Premier Cat

Jeanie

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page