WOW! I haven't been on here FOREVER! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-13-2005, 02:48 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

WOW! I haven't been on here FOREVER!

I doubt you'll all remember me, I was on here a Loooong time ago when we first got my kitty Sage.

Anyway, how is everyone?

Both my kitties are big now and doing fine.

Looking forward to chatting with you all again!

BTW - I am happy to announce we're pregnant. We only have 7 weeks left until our baby BOY is due! His name will be David V. Rouse III - we were TTC in December and got our positive home pregnancy test in January!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-13-2005, 02:49 PM
Premier Cat

Nice to see you again
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-13-2005, 03:16 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Willow771
Hey! what great news to bring back with you to the forum. congrats on your coming baby and good to here your kitties are doing great
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-13-2005, 03:20 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Thanks!

I am working on getting some more recent pics of the kitties. They seem to think the new nursery is just for them - LOL! Ska is a BIG boy now. Last time I posted, he was a wee kitten. He is weighing about 13 pounds now and healthy as can be according to the vet. He is just very big and stocky.

Although to me he doesn't look big, but when I bring him into work, everyone gasps at how big he is. *shrug*
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-13-2005, 03:30 PM
Banned

Gotta love big kitties. something about them just makes you wanna sit em on your lap and squuuueeze em and cuddle em.

at this point i usually get yowled at and swatted soundly across the nose and get my lap used as a launching pad for the hind claws
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-13-2005, 03:32 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

LOL, mine aren't really lap cats. Ska will happily lay on the couch or in bed with me though. Sage's domain is in the kitchen & bathrom. If me or hubby go in there she is in our faces wanting to be picked up or petted. In the bathroom she jumps up on the sink when we brush our teeth. We have to turn the faucet on "drip" for her while we do whatever in there or she gets mad. She LOVES catching the drips in her paws or biting them. She is so silly.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-13-2005, 03:39 PM
Tom Cat

Hi Kellz!

I'm Brynn: mother of 2 human children (ages 18 and 14 - both girls) mother of 2 feline children: Jag and Meems; and (i guess you would call it) proud grandma of 2 grand-kitties: Jazzy, who is owned by my 14 y.o. and Emmy, who is owned by my 18 y.o. Jazz lives here full time, so I consider her another one of my fur-kids, but Emmy stays with her mom, who lives between our house, her boyfriend's house and various friends' houses. Oh, I am also the "mother" of a 37 year old male whom I happened to be married to. LOL!

I have only been on the forum a few weeks, so this is the first time I have had the pleasure to communicate with you!

Congratulations on your pregnancy! I hope you will post lots of pics of little David III when he gets here! I would also love to see pics of your kitties! (p.s. I am just a wee bit jealous! I am beginning to feel the "empty nest" anguish and would like to have another human kid, but am getting too old. ) Don't feel badly for me...it's for the best, really. Can you imagine starting over with a newborn, when you have one adult child and another in H.S.?

Once again, great to meet you! I hope to see/hear more from you in the future!
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-13-2005, 03:49 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Sorry about the EN syndrome. Hubby's mom was getting that too, but it should be satisfied now that she'll have a baby to watch from 7 am to 1 pm during the day.

My batteries have to charge and then I'll be SURE to post Sage & Ska pics.

Thanks, you guys are making me feel welcome here! (again)
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-13-2005, 03:57 PM
Tom Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow771
at this point i usually get yowled at and swatted soundly across the nose and get my lap used as a launching pad for the hind claws
Worse yet, is when they are being held and use your boobs for launching pads, as our kitties do. OUCH! Not so much for them to launch from where I am concerned...my daughters, on the other hand...well, let's just say they certainly don't take after me in regards to that physical trait.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-13-2005, 08:07 PM
Banned

[email protected] Brynn. I know what you mean. but the worst part is when your doing something and standing and the launch off the tender skin on the top of your feet
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page