Have you ever been told you resemble a celebrity? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 12:04 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Have you ever been told you resemble a celebrity?

If so, who?

All of my life I have been told I look exactly like Valerie Bertinelli. I am close to her age, and this comparison started when she first appeared on that 70's sitcom "One Dat at a Time". If you are wondering, here is a site with her pics through the years: http://www.hissandpop.com/celebrities/b ... ertinelli/
I apparently grew to look even more like her as time passed and have had people stop me in public to ask if I am her! I don't see it as much as others do. My hubby says that is one of the reasons he married me...he had a crush on her all of his life.

My hubby, on the other hand, looks ALOT like Alan Alda did during the early M*A*S*H years, except for his lips - those he got from young Elvis! http://www.imdb.com/gallery/mptv/1369/M ... da,%20Alan
I wonder if he will look A.A. when he gets to be the age A. A. is today?

Anyone else? C'mon...I know you're out there!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 01:19 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to roseeden
People think all Asian girls look the same
post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 01:19 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Willow771
Angelina Jolie

I thought it would be fun to go to the Tomb Raider premiere with my hair braided and people kept looking at me funny. The ticket guy told me i looked like a young "Tomb Raider"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 01:23 PM
Cat Addict

I've only had 2 comparisons.

A college friend Jane told me one day I look like Nicole Kidman, and my best friend shrieked and said, "You're right!!" I don't see it.

Another close friend always says I look like the girl from Meet Joe Black - Claire Forlani (had to look her name up). She says my facial expressions are all the same, and my fiance Eric agrees. Her web site: link

Edit to add:
Oh, and a former coworker always used to say Eric looks like Brian Littrell from the Backstreet Boys. He HATED that! LOL. I think it's the hair and nose.

Tina

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 02:10 PM
Cat Addict

I don't think my looks have been compared to anyone else, but all the men in my boyfriend's family have a famous "twin."

Joel looks like Ben Stiller.
His dad looks like Larry David.
His grandpa looks like Vincent Price.

It is really weird...
post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 02:54 PM
Senior Cat

When I was in highschool and still was a blond. whenever I wore a baggy shirt to hide my chest people on the street would insist that I was one of the Hanson Brothers
post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 05:13 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to AllergyCat Send a message via Yahoo to AllergyCat
Drew Barrymore a few years ago.

It was freaky.

I'd be shopping in the mall and strangers would run up to me and say it. It started to creep me out after a while.

But it was right when the first Charlei's Angels came out....and I must admit....I did look like her then.....our hair was identical (color and all). So was our smile and the way we had our eyebrows done.
post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 06:04 PM
Banned

I've never been told I look like anyone, but my boyfriend kind of resembles The Rock. If you look at a high school picture of him (The Rock) compared to Erik, you can see the resemblance in some of their features.
post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 06:49 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Jen! If my hubby ever reads this thread he will probably be calling you (just kidding) Drew Barrymore is another of his "boyhood fantasy girls"...her and Janet Jackson. I can pull-off the Valerie B look-alike to a tee, but couldn't even think about resembling Janet.
post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 06:59 PM
Cool Cat

Send a message via MSN to vanillasugar
Someone the other day told me I look like Sheryl Crow. It's the first time I've ever been told I resemble anyone (not even "hey you look like my friend so and so") I don't see it at all... I think the woman was crazy. (I was at a bus stop at the time...)

EDIT to add comparison pics

lol

<--Julia

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page