About The World - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
View Poll Results: Do you like my moose?
YES, very much so! 1 12.50%
NO!! 2 25.00%
That would depend on what I get for my vote. 4 50.00%
I'm on the fence, talk to me in another day or two. 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 04:59 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

About The World

Hello Everyone,

Many of you are wondering why I am the way I am. To you and others I give you this small look into my life.

For a period in my life, I worked as a sound engineer (ran the mixing board for the sound system) for some of the biggest rock groups of that time. While traveling around the country and being associated with those groups I saw things, most mortals would only DREAM of seeing. This is perhaps why I am the way I am today, once you open the lid to Pandora’s Box, there is no closing it. I could tell you stories horror stories about what I saw all those years ago.

I wonder how many people that frequent nightclubs know what kind of slime lie in wait. To this day, I still remember those select few men that would hang out in the clubs wearing polished black or silver shoes, not because they looked cool but because with their high gloss they acted like mirrors to look up the skirts of unsuspecting girls skirts.

This is the type of thing I had to deal with not to mention, the free flowing drug culture that traveled along with the bands. While I can say I never did partake in that sub-culture I do know many that did some of whom are no longer on the face of this world. Today I joke about what was a HUGE problem at that time, not because I am cruel but because I beat the odds and am still alive to talk about it.

Therefore, as you can see I am a man of very diverse backgrounds with many memories both good and bad to share with whom ever asks. Perhaps those of you that reads this now will think twice about going out to clubs and MAYBE just MAYBE not end up with your picture on a milk carton. The world is a wonderful place filled with both extraordinary adventures and extreme danger the choice that is chosen is up to you.

Ciao!

Clint

**Your Portion Of Light**

Whether you are a brilliant flame or
but a tiny spark matters not-for the world needs whatever portion of light is yours to give.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 05:14 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Willow771
*blink blink* oh dear...*sigh*
post #3 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 05:20 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow771
*blink blink* oh dear...*sigh*
The one thing that differs from then and now is, today we have camera phones and video cameras the size of a small orange. You can have your picture taken a 1000 times in a day and never know about it. Food for thought.

Ciao!

but a tiny spark matters not-for the world needs whatever portion of light is yours to give.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 06:07 PM
Banned

Hey, Clint, what's with the moose?
post #5 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 06:16 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by timskitties
Something new I'm trying.......He's heading for the hills!

post #6 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-19-2005, 12:32 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by timskitties
Now you can vote on the moose......Get them votes in!

post #7 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-19-2005, 12:44 PM
Premier Cat

I wanna' hear more about your wild side, even if its past tense.
post #8 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-19-2005, 12:50 PM
Cool Cat

I just now saw your moose! I read your post and was like wth is he talking about??
I like chocolate moose.
post #9 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-19-2005, 12:55 PM
Banned

I voted "on the fence", maybe you could bribe me with some moose tracks ice cream.
post #10 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-19-2005, 12:57 PM
Cat

Re: About The World

Quote:
Originally Posted by clintsworld
To this day, I still remember those select few men that would hang out in the clubs wearing polished black or silver shoes, not because they looked cool but because with their high gloss they acted like mirrors to look up the skirts of unsuspecting girls skirts.
Ummm, Clint... maybe you're confusing band venues with Catholic school... you're thinking of those girls who didn't obey the nuns' warnings about wearing patent leather shoes. The boys were only being opportunistic with the reflective surfaces the girls provided.

Either that, or you're just a weird cat.

Whatever happened to those silver shoes of yours, Clint?

It's OK... you can blame the nuns for putting ideas into your head!

Oh, and, if your video camera is as big as an orange, you're sadly out-of-date with miniature digital electronics technology... c'mon, man, catch up!

A moose bit my sister once.

Rick
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page