Christmas Decorations - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 12:40 AM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

Christmas Decorations

Last year I guess around February I bought a 8' inflatable Santa Jack (Nightmare Before Christmas) for $14.99 from a Disney book which originally sold for $114.00 I am justing busting to get it inflated and onto the lawn. Wait until the mil sees this, she'll really think I'm nuts. She just can not get a beat on me. Last year my Christmas tree was decorated with the most garish strings of lights. I have finally gotten to the point where I have collected enough sets of these wacked out lights that I can't use my regular ornaments. Lets see, I have a two different sets of Santa Jacks lights, a string of the lamp leg lights from the Christmas Story, flying pigs, shamrocks,dog heads, Wake Forrest Demon Deacons lights, moons and stars, beer cans, I can't even remember them all. I am going to start digging them out in a few weeks. May even show a picture. Hey that would be a fun thread.

Shari
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 12:50 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to roseeden
How do your kitties feel ?

I have started decorating for Christmas already. Last February I got all the Christmas decorations I needed.

Actually, I never put last year's Christmas tree away I was so ridiculously busy I didn't even realize it is holiday season again. This year just passed by like a bullet
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 01:41 PM
Cool Cat

That would be a fun thread!
My tree has an ocean theme.... lighthouses, fish, dolphins, seals, shells, a starfish as the tree topper and of course a few cat ornaments thrown in.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 07:10 PM

Since we just bought our house we needed a tree. my grandmother decided that her tree was too tall and she got a new one and has offered us her old tree! YEAH new/free tree! I have a 3ft tree from when i lived on my own but its a little small for the house! I can't wait till I have lots of Christmas decorations. I want to have a tacky/not so tacky look to the outside of the house. I'm thinking red and white lights like candycanes and then my mil is going to decorate our big christmas tree (don't know the name off hand) in the yard. And we finally have a fire place so i have to make stockings for us! Can't wait!!!! I love this time of year!
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-15-2005, 08:47 AM
Premier Cat

First time we've ever decorated our apt. balcony. We should of did this a long time ago since the cars driving by can see it and we're the only ones who decorated so far. I love it
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-15-2005, 10:38 AM

last year we had blinking lights outside our houes, and candy cane lights and when the snow came we also made 2 snowmean to decorate the house, I'll have to put in a pic, our house is so cute in the winter and spring, especially winter, the snow on the wood is gorgeous. we actually don't put too many decorations up, it makes it look more naturally pretty
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page