Black Friday adscan site - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 09:17 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

Black Friday adscan site

http://bfads.net/. If anyone is interested go to this site and check it out. I'm not a black friday shopper, but from what I understand some stores you can shop the day or a few days before the sale and take back your receipt for a price adjustment on Friday.

Shari
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-15-2005, 11:04 AM
Cool Cat

I don't get it -- what is Black Friday??
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-15-2005, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Whisperer
Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving (in the US), when retailers have their biggest sales...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-15-2005, 11:31 AM
Cool Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxnKats
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Whisperer
Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving (in the US), when retailers have their biggest sales...
oooooooooo! that rings a bell now! I soo look forward to getting the paper on Thanksgiving and laying out all the ads and deciding where to go to and who opens first and all.
Thanks!!!
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-15-2005, 06:03 PM

I'm crazy!

My mom and I LOVE Black Friday!!
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-15-2005, 07:47 PM
Premier Cat

Until this year I had never heard the term "black Friday". Interesting term and very appropriate.

I usually just work the day after Thanksgiving as most of my co-workers want the day off to shop. Friday is now my regular day off so I will not be working that day this year. I don't imagine I will be fighting the crowds though.
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-16-2005, 11:41 AM
Cool Cat

I am sooo glad you posted this!! I searched around the site yesterday afternoon and am starting to formulate my shopping strategy!
Circuit City opens at midnite on Thanksgiving night!! And I have a list a mile long of things to get at Best Buy!
This is soooo very cool!!!
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-19-2005, 11:46 PM
Cat

I'm working at Best Buy for the holiday season who refers to it as "Green Friday"

We open at 5 am and I have to be there

This morning we all had to show up at 6:45 to practice for green friday. It was stupid. They gave everyone a card with a roleplaying scenario and we went through dept by dept. I kept shouting through home theater when no one helped that I was going to Circuit City.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-23-2005, 01:45 PM
Cool Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nola
I'm working at Best Buy for the holiday season who refers to it as "Green Friday"

We open at 5 am and I have to be there

This morning we all had to show up at 6:45 to practice for green friday. It was stupid. They gave everyone a card with a roleplaying scenario and we went through dept by dept. I kept shouting through home theater when no one helped that I was going to Circuit City.
I heard they are going to give out numbers to people waiting in line at like 4am - is that true or are all stores different?
I am trying to decide what time I should get there!! I have a huge list of things I want to buy there. I am thinking of going to Circuit City at midnite and then driving by Best Buy after to see how the line is.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-23-2005, 01:46 PM
Cool Cat

OH! And Ikea, JC Penny, Target and Dick's Sporting Goods adscans are now up!
It is so cool they keep adding stores!!!

edit: apprently I can't use the name D*ck. LOL That would be D*ck's Sporting Goods, not Richards. LMAO
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page