Inplantation Bleeding? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-26-2005, 02:59 PM Thread Starter

Inplantation Bleeding?

Okay, quick question. But a little background info first. I had one Depo shot and was due for another the beginning of August. I didn't get it because it really messed my system up something horrible. Since then, my cycle has been horrible. On one week and back off the next and so forth. I last started the 13th or so. Hubby and I have decided we want one more but haven't been trying, like counting days to ovulation, etc. If it happens, it happens. So it's been about what 13 days since my last cycle? If you get queezy, stop reading lol. Anyway, I had spotted a little last night, gross slimey mucus and some brown tinged and pink blood. Just the once. I've been trying to do some research on inplantation bleeding and some sites say this happens about now, if my cycles were normal(wich they are NOT lol), and some say it's supposed to happen around the time, or just 2 days or so before, I'm supposed to start. This would be my fourth baby, but I've never had implantation bleeding before or spotting in between for that matter. ONE site said that you can spot slightly when you actually ovulate mid cycle. Any insight? My cycles have been off since my second baby. My third was a huge suprise since I was sure I was not ovulating for at least six months, I was seeing a Dr. for it- had no cycles at all durring that time. The tests stopped when I got pregnant lol and switched Drs from him to an OBGYN. It would be nice to know as I've been working out pretty hard and if I'm prego, I need to step down the pace a little. Thanks for any help and sorry about the graphics.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-26-2005, 08:08 PM

Sounds like typical Depo stuff to me... i had a depo shot that screwed me up for 7 months. all that weird spotting and whatnot is depo doing it. they dont recommend trying to get pregnant for atleast 6 month after you go off the shot because it could cause deformities or mental problems in the child or miscarriages...my doctor warned me enough when i was on the shot as well as the clinic doctor. they would say as clear as possible "Do NOT try and concieve for 6 months after the shot or your child will most likely have serious health risks.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-26-2005, 11:18 PM

I agree that it is probably Depo side effects. I was on it for five years (for reasons other than BC, but I still dealt with the effects). The first several months I had problems with spotting. And then for the first couple of years, anytime a shot was due or right after getting it I would spot. What you are experiencing sounds pretty typical to me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 12:25 AM Thread Starter

Ergh. Thanks. I was just wandering because it HAS been around that six months, I think just shy by as much as 2 weeks, since my last Depo shot. I can't beleive I'm still messed up. Where they gave me the shot hurt my arm for two months, it hurt to even move it or touch it like a big bruise. I gained a bunch of weight, was moody and cryed a lot, just nothing seemed to go my way on the Depo except the no period thing. Once I was off it, I literally bled for like three weeks straight, hubby said anything that bleeds and doesn't die after that amount of time isn't natural. Then I would go on one week and off the next and finally have gone longer than a week this time, with my last cycle beginning on I think the thirteenth, ending just a few days later like the sixteenth and now, yay, it's the 25th so longer than a week of peace! Thanks for your help. Maybe it just effected me more than most, I don't know, with the fact my cycles and hormones were askue anyway. I felt so old before my youngest was born, I was literally having hot flashes- which totally such BTW. I had to pull the car over durring one and had another at the Dr's office too. My face turns beat red and feels like it's on fire. I feel for anyone going through menopause!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page