worst Xmas present - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-26-2005, 02:27 PM Thread Starter

worst Xmas present

What was the worst Christmas present you received this year?

I received a hideous yellow sweater. Normally I like yellow things, but this one just looks awful. It makes me look like a canary.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-26-2005, 02:34 PM
Super Moderator

Haha, that's funny. Sorry that you look like a canary.

I liked all my gifts this year, as usual.
post #3 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-26-2005, 03:37 PM

I didn't get anything this year that I didn't like. But the worst present I ever got was a thing of millet (bird seed sticks/treats). The person wrapped it and everything.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-26-2005, 04:10 PM

Well my boyfriends aunt and auncle get me a bath and body works vanilla gift pack with the lotions, spray, gels every year. Well I hate that scent and have sensitive skin so I always just give it away. Well this year they decided to get me this black purse with sequins and tassles and a matching bracelet that was black, red, silver. They were soooo tacky. His aunt was like "oh I saw those and thought they were definatley you!". Ugh...I don't know what kind of drugs she is on. I feel bad for complaining so much because I know she means well. But I really don't like his aunt and uncle and they think they know me but really don't. The whole time she was showing all the women her fur coats and talking about how they are going to the bahamas next christmas and france sometime this year.
post #5 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-26-2005, 04:50 PM
Premier Cat

I loved all my gifts this year. I actually like them every year
post #6 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-26-2005, 05:08 PM

I got a cracked windshield from a stone on the freeway......Oh and it's gonna cost me $300.00 if they can't repair it.

OH YEA!!!!!!!!!!!.......HO ho hoooooooo
post #7 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-26-2005, 06:48 PM
Cat Addict

I liked pretty much everything I got this year, although my boyfriend got this "Salad to Go" container from my mom. He didn't say anything but I know he thought it was weird. I just wish she would call me and ask me what he might want instead of trying to guess.
post #8 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-26-2005, 06:54 PM

I lucked out. Not only did i like everything, but everything i gave was liked as well. I usually have one real flop in the gifts i give, but didn't happen this year, so i was happy.
post #9 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-26-2005, 07:09 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
I got great gifts, and everyone was pleased with what Santa brought, which made me happy! What a noisy, busy, happy day! I'm tired, but I'm happy.

Jeanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
post #10 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-26-2005, 07:17 PM

I've pretty much always liked everything I've gotten as well. I honestly don't remember ever getting a flop of a gift.
Although, in my family now that we're all older we usually give eachother a list of things to choose from!
My brother usually gives me 2 or 3 websites with catalog numbers to choose from!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page