What did Santa bring you? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-29-2005, 10:32 AM Thread Starter

What did Santa bring you?

I was just so thrilled I wanted to share and see what other people got for Christmas.

- Cat tree from Aramarkat
- Microbe's from thinkgeek.com
- Nintendog's
- Big white Snow boots form Aldo
- Burberry perfume
- Clothes
- a new Bronze purse from Guess?
- a George Foreman PINK Grill
- Toaster
- Ton's of bath soaps and a certificate to get a manicure
- Birthday suit and Calm from Origins
- cookies, candy, and nuts
- Christmas money! (which I already spent on CUBEE's by Takara)

And not to forget ZELDA my kitten
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-29-2005, 10:37 AM
Cat Addict

An exercise ball.
Diamond earrings (1/3 ct each )
A bath soap set scented with lavender and rosemary that is similar to my baby's bedtime bath scent.
$100 gift certificate to a nursery so Hubby and I can landscape our yard this spring.

Hubby also picked up tons of stocking stuffers.
electric toothbrush
PEZ dispenser.
Carmex
gloves
3 pairs of warm socks

I ended up feeling like a (happy) dope. I got him two sweaters and Aqua Teen Hunger Force vol. 4. I forgot the stocking stuffers.
post #3 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-29-2005, 10:41 AM

A DVD player + some DVDs
A new cordless phone set
Bunch of bath stuff (LOVE IT LOVE IT)
Slippers
Cash

The pets made out like bandits!
Dogs got 4 stuffed toys, 4 velvet bones, treats galore!
Cats got 4 stuffed mice, 4 squishy balls, treats galore!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-29-2005, 10:45 AM
Cool Cat

Send a message via MSN to vanillasugar
I asked for horribly practical things, and was suprised to get some fun stuff too

~ A new cordless phone and answering machine for the house, as both the phones I have dying, and my answering machine is like 20yrs old.
~New COMFY sheets
~A knife set for the kitchen. We have NO sharp knives at this house. I don't know how I've survived this long!
~A lot of Wizard of Oz stuff (a calendar, a door stopper/paperweight/bookend, and a snowglobe of the ruby slippers)
~LOTS of perfume sets! (I asked my parents for the new JLo "Live" and my grandpa for Clinique Happy Heart so I wouldn't get two of the same, not expecting to get both! My aunt also got me a really pretty body lotion)
~PEARLS!!!!! (from matt )
~money and gift certificates (I bought a lot of clothes, and I'm buying myself a George Forman!)
and it wasn't really a christmas gift, but my parents gave me their old toaster oven which is still practically new

<--Julia

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-29-2005, 01:51 PM

Here's the list:

Me:
A Sandisk 2Gig MP3 player, Koss earbuds, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, a blue shirt, a black sweater, 2 pairs of jeans, a rotisserie (you know the chicken cooker thing), cingular wireless pre-pay phone, electric blanket, clock/phone radio, 2 spin plastic container keeper things (my kitchen needs it), bubble bath and a plate that my mother in law made with a pic of me and my hubby on it. Three books, plus some cash and of course candy!

My hubby:
X-box live 12 month thingy, outlaw golf 2, The longest Yard, Christmas with the Kranks, American Pie: Bandcamp, 2 pairs of work pants, 6 tee shirts for work, a 3 ton jack (something else to clog up my garage, well his garage with!), movie passes (to take me a on a date!), a circular saw, one gallon of paint for the bedroom, painting supplies, candy, UGA shirt, StarWars Monopoly Set, The Chronicles of Narnia collection, the newest better homes and garden cook book, some cash, and some candy.

We do Christmas big with both sides of the family and some of the items were bought with gift cards. We had a blast but it was tough running from one side of GA on christmas eve to the next on christmas day and then back to the other side on the same day.
post #6 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-29-2005, 03:27 PM

I asked for a lint brush and a new blush brush! How exciting!

I got
-lint brush
-big set of makeup brushes
-pajamas
-way too much chocolate
-dvd player
-my Mom's 2 year old digital camera since she got a new one SO HAPPY!!!
-some christmas decorations
-photo album of my sister and bil's wedding

Then I went post-boxing day shopping and bought a new winter coat, jeans, and tops since I have lost over 50 lbs since september!
post #7 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-29-2005, 07:06 PM
Premier Cat

My husband took my broad hints and got me the Sex and The City complete series DVD set, I was so thrilled!! I probably would have bought it for myself eventually, maybe with my Christmas bonus money. I can't wait to sit down and watch all the shows again. Plus it has a bunch of neat extra stuff.

Otherwise I got:

-Gift certificate to Green Mill, a restuarant
-Body lotion
-Candle holders
-Tons of chocolate, people know me too well.
-Some awesome shampoo and conditioner from my sister-in-law who also happens to be my hairstylist. She got a nice end of the year discount and I benefitted too.

Last, but certainly not least I got a gorgeous Betta fish from my Secret Santa at work. She knew I love fish and have a saltwater aquarium, so it was an excellent gift for me. I have already bought him a new tank and am learning tons on betta care. Hopefully I can get some good pictures of him and post them.
post #8 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-29-2005, 08:17 PM
Premier Cat

Cartier perfume coffrets
Sanrio Pen
Pink Pen from an expensive pen co.
Magnetic Pen
Bebe pink top
Bebe long sleeve white top
Softest blue blanket in the world
Sephora make up remover
Brookstone clock
Money
Hello Kitty blanket
Floral glass nightlight
Energy Bracelet
...one more waiting to arrive in the mail
post #9 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-29-2005, 08:30 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to spacemonkey Send a message via Yahoo to spacemonkey
Let's see...

The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: Five Complete Novels and One Story - if you've never read these books, you need to. They are hilariously wonderful!

an XM Satellite Radio - from my dad, he's the best

lots of scrapbooking supplies from my mom (I've really wanted some), and she developed seven rolls of film from last year that I haven't been able to afford developing for. That made me really happy, there were a lot of good photos in there :spice:

quite a few CD's...

Madison Greene - ...think the dancers mad

Dave Matthews Band - Under the Table and Dreaming

Jack Johnson - In Between Dreams

Napoleon Dynamite - soundtrack

Celtic Women

plus some little things, like a photo frame and album, candle holder, pajama pants, etc.
post #10 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 01:16 PM

Welllllllllllllllllll, I got Ginger back in Nov. but my wife say's she's my Christmas gift and what a gift !

Dan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page