My First Football Game - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 08:31 AM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

My First Football Game

Wednesday night I went to my first football game at the Alamodome - Nebraska Huskers vs. Michigan Wolverines. Food was good but the beer tasted really good for some reason.

I was getting tired a little after halftime but the end of the game was awesome. I thought they were playing hot potatoes, but the play wasn't stopped.

Next time, I want those sweater caps with those dreads that are the color of your team. I wanted to buy one but they sold out when I looked during halftime. But the thing is, I have no idea what they are called. They are like those beanie hats but with long hip length dreads of red/white since we're Husker fans. Does anyone have an idea of what they are called
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 08:37 AM

wow! lucky you! my uncle's family is from nebraska so he's a HUGE cornhusker fan. i was rooting for Michigan. I went to Cal (aka UC Berkeley), so I see Michigan as a sister school--elite public university, great academic tradition and also blue and gold!

it was a great game! i saw it on tv. who were you rooting for? the officiating was horrible. it was a shame. oh well. i wish i could have gone.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 08:45 AM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

My bf's a Husker fan. He was born in Vietnam but came over to Nebraska when he was a few months old and since then he's a Cornhusker. We had pretty good seats too and my bf commented we may be the only asian Husker fans hehe.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 10:06 AM
Cat Addict

That game stunk.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 03:11 PM

Yeah! I heard we won
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat
My bf's a Husker fan. He was born in Vietnam but came over to Nebraska when he was a few months old and since then he's a Cornhusker. We had pretty good seats too and my bf commented we may be the only asian Husker fans hehe.
LOL. I'm Asian too. There's a large number of Asians at Michigann. I'm not so sure about Nebraska...so you may have been the only Asian Husker fans there. j/k. I'm glad you had a great time.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-31-2005, 12:47 AM

*sigh* I watched my team (aka Miami Hurricanes) fall pretty hard. I am sooo upset, they really played crappy. I was so excited to watch this game and I am really disappointed that they didn't pull through. Well, better luck next year right? I think I will still watch the other FL teams play just for the **** of it.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-31-2005, 04:09 AM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Re: My First Football Game

Quote:
Next time, I want those sweater caps with those dreads that are the color of your team. I wanted to buy one but they sold out when I looked during halftime. But the thing is, I have no idea what they are called. They are like those beanie hats but with long hip length dreads of red/white since we're Husker fans. Does anyone have an idea of what they are called
Does anyone have any idea what these are? I'm sure if you've been to a game you've seen em? Help
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-31-2005, 06:46 PM

Re: My First Football Game

Quote:
Quote:
Does anyone have any idea what these are? I'm sure if you've been to a game you've seen em? Help
Do you mean this?

or
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-02-2006, 04:28 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

It looks like the last one except the dreads are much longer, like down to middle of my back or longer. What name did you look them under
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page