What's going on this weekend? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-13-2006, 12:25 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

What's going on this weekend?

Saturday we may head down to Baltimore to eat crabs, depending on the weather and Sunday I know we are headed to a birthday party. I know crabs are not in season on the east coast but where we go they bring them in from the Gulf. I wonder if Katrina has had any effect on the fishing industry. I swear some of those Gulf crabs are as big as your foot

Shari
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-13-2006, 12:41 PM
Cool Cat

hmmm...
I assume you are going to eat them at a restaurant somewhere, cuz the visual I got of you picking them off the beach and eating them was not pretty!

this weekend? hmm... what I do every weekend - work at the keetie retirement home! Prob going out for sushi one night. And finishing reorganzing my storage closet so I can finish putting the Christmas stuff away - Buick keeps climbing the tree!!!
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-13-2006, 12:53 PM
CJK

my weekend will be tidying the hosue after my two kids, andmaybe curing up on the sofa with someaspirin and a box of kleenex!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-13-2006, 01:01 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

[quote="The Cat Whisperer" what I do every weekend - work at the keetie retirement home! :[/quote]

Really? you work at a retirement home, like a nursing home, geez I could have used your experience and some emotional support while taking care of mil. Bless you everyday for what you're doing. Wait a minute do you mean keetie or kitty?

Shari
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-13-2006, 01:42 PM
Cool Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprot
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Whisperer
what I do every weekend - work at the keetie retirement home! :
Really? you work at a retirement home, like a nursing home, geez I could have used your experience and some emotional support while taking care of mil. Bless you everyday for what you're doing. Wait a minute do you mean keetie or kitty?
on the mil.
yep! I thought you knew that! And yes, I call kitties "keeties".
Here's a message I posted before with some pics. I should update it with more pics....
https://www.catforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=24867
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-13-2006, 01:45 PM
Cat Addict

This is my weekend to work. I work one of every three weekends and this one is my turn.

I should actually be at work right now, but I stayed very late on Wednesday and worked a half day on my day off (yesterday) so I needed to make the time up.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-13-2006, 03:23 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

[quote=The Cat Whisperer][quote=reprot][quote="The Cat Whisperer":i3osldne] what I do every weekend - work at the keetie retirement home! :[/quote]

Really? you work at a retirement home, like a nursing home, geez I could have used your experience and some emotional support while taking care of mil. Bless you everyday for what you're doing. Wait a minute do you mean keetie or kitty?[/quote]
on the mil.
yep! I thought you knew that! And yes, I call kitties "keeties".
Here's a message I posted before with some pics. I should update it with more pics....
[url="https://www.catforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=24867"]https://www.catforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=24867[/url][/quote:i3osldne]

Yes I did know about the ole cat's home, I misunderstood your post, I thought worked at an adult nursing home as well.
We seem to be having a bit of communication breakdown.

Shari
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-13-2006, 03:29 PM

Lots of house cleaning this weekend. Might go see a movie. Then on Sunday night the hubby will take me out to eat since it's my birthday then.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-13-2006, 04:48 PM
Cool Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprot
Yes I did know about the ole cat's home, I misunderstood your post, I thought worked at an adult nursing home as well.
We seem to be having a bit of communication breakdown.
Well this wasn't the first time!!
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-13-2006, 09:32 PM

I'm be cleaning up the house and playing video games with my hubby and friends but the really fun thing isn't this weekend..... I'm going to Bon Jovi on tuesday!!!!! My first Bon Jovi concert ever, and my mom's like 10th! I'm so excited...and since its MLK Jr's on Monday I get that day off from work and i took off on tuesday so I don't have to be back at work until Wednesday!!! Yippee!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page